LeviatanScans

yo i got banned for telling u guys about another scan sniping a webtoon of yours, can i please get unbanned :\

I got banned for asking a question. No the question didn't go against the terms of service nor the rules. Even though it was stupid and I made a mistake by not reading the url before asking i don't believe it deserves a ban.

what happened to martial art villainess and trash of the count's family? I can't find it from your site anymore

Yeah their discord banning is apparently just on another level... must be some fellas that get a boner out of power-tripping for honestly? every single thing they can come up with (not even stuff that breaks their rules or warrants a ban)

I joined the leviathanscans discord like a few times in the past... talked with some guy, thanked him for helping me and stuff... and then not long ago i tried to rejoin the discord (as i used to not stay in servers after a while.. leaving them after a while) and i found out i'm banned. So i figured it was due to me joining and then leaving? lol.... oh also this ban is shared with sk-scans, which i never even joined before, which should explain just how ridiculous their banning is when they even ban it from their "other site/group" when u haven't joined that discord before, let alone advertising it's leviathan too lmao. not that it wasn't a given to begin with...

Anyways, it's not like your missing anything by not being around those shitty powerhungry fucks. let them have their fun with their banning, we all know that's the only significant thing in their lives they have.

Double-page supporter
I know I'm pretty much talking at a wall here but can you guys upload the Burning Effect chapters you translated?

Users who are viewing this thread