Leviathan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Ghosts of the Past

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work. This series really captured my attention ever since the beginning due to the messy artstyle. I'm always a fan of manga that doesn't follow the conventional anime style as it gives them more personality. The artstyle and plot really meshes well in this series. The series as a whole could've been better but it's still good enough especially considering it's the mangaka first serialized work. Excited to read more of his works

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice adventure. I was expecting something more at the end, although I don't actually know what. I guess it doesn't "feel" like an ending? But then again, that page did say "Fin" lol. At any rate, I'm glad France has an appetite for these works.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this interesting little sci-fi thriller mystery series, Im amazed by how france is the one thats picking up on the manga scene out of all the other countries in the EU, definitely glad for that though.

Dex-chan lover
In the end his humanity did win, both the first mc that saved his friend and now one of the culprits, he may have done some wrong things, but the fact he never forgot is what makes him human, nothing like the monsters that made the leviathan plan in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could find more works like this. Tis was a pleasant read.
If anyone got any recs bomb my inbox, lel.

Thanks for the hard work. This series really captured my attention ever since the beginning due to the messy artstyle. I'm always a fan of manga that doesn't follow the conventional anime style as it gives them more personality. The artstyle and plot really meshes well in this series. The series as a whole could've been better but it's still good enough especially considering it's the mangaka first serialized work. Excited to read more of his works

Go read Dorohedoro, if you haven't already. Nitty-gritty, quasi-realistic art style -- but it is a bit more "lighthearted" than this manga, for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Godspeed on the rest of his works. I remember finding a few chapters of Hotel of the Underworld ages ago. Didn't realize it wasn't completely scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, this is masterpiece. I loved every single chapter.
I hope some big producer catches this and turns it into a movie.

Thank you for translation, it was nice! Art is amazing but the story is not so good. Like why the hell this idiotic researchers decided to sink A WHOLE SHIP THAT PROBABLY COSTS BILLIONS OF THE LOCAL UNITS with the loyal citizenry on all of it to just do some experiment on a bunch of kids???? Especially if you think that their government was in some state of war with rebels. Incredibly dumb, first chapters were nice with a good sus atmosphere but second half is just terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation, it was nice! Art is amazing but the story is not so good. Like why the hell this idiotic researchers decided to sink A WHOLE SHIP THAT PROBABLY COSTS BILLIONS OF THE LOCAL UNITS with the loyal citizenry on all of it to just do some experiment on a bunch of kids???? Especially if you think that their government was in some state of war with rebels. Incredibly dumb, first chapters were nice with a good sus atmosphere but second half is just terrible.

It is fairly well covered in earlier chapters that people not from Earth, like all the students, are are considered less than human even in the highest levels of government at the time.

They are not even citizens at all. The reason that one kid agreed to oversee the experiment was in order to have a chance at being a "quasi-citizen" through a better school that he failed to qualify for.

It is also noted that the ship is very old and outdated. This ship was likely selected as specifically being at the end of it's serviceable lifespan.

Users who are viewing this thread