Lez Fuuzoku Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Ojousama no Otawamure by Mintarou

Dex-chan lover
How can vacuum "sex" even be enjoyable? The cock on the other hand is powerful! My avatar proves it!

Dex-chan lover
@zips
Cock > fingering. Believe it or not. Fingering is foreplay at most. See also https://mangadex.org/title/42587/cartoonists-nsfw

@monkey123

What I really want to know is, why are you trying to flaunt your cock in the comment section for a Yuri anthology? If there ever were a time or a place (which is doubtful), then it’s definitely not here.

Dex-chan lover
@ma_zedong
Maybe I hope to see them using a dildo sometimes? Even https://mangadex.org/title/3608/banana-no-nana did it.

Dex-chan lover
@ImGayandaSinner
Dude/girl, I understand they use fingering all the way because there is no cock. Still there is more pleasure by cock compared to only fingering. Can you proof it wrong?

Dex-chan lover
sure just drink this mysterious potion and slip into this nightgown

Aggregator gang
I don't get what's with yuri stories and instantly rushing to wanting to have sex instead of developing a relationship further first.

Girls really are kind of sluts in many yuri stories...

@monkey123 Mate, Im not saying fingering is better than cock thrusting. What im trying to say is fingering is not just for foreplay. Dick feels good, that's a fact. Toys are good alternative too. But talented fingers (and mouth) can do the same, maybe better. Anyway it's the performance of your partner that will bring you pleasure and satisfaction so it doesn't really matter if it is penis fingers or dildo... at least for me.

Also just so you know, when it comes to sex there are more women who feel satisfied when they do it with a woman than a guy.

Dex-chan lover
@zips
Then just use finger or tongue while the donger is recharging? 🤣

@ImGayandaSinner
Alright. And not to forget love also leads to more pleasure.

@Karsh
Hey, is there already a h doujin of your avatar manga?

Dex-chan lover
straight boys always think they’re better lovers than lesbians and it’s such a cute delusion

Users who are viewing this thread