LHTranslation

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, I’ll look through their translations and try to find something

can you post "Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu"

can you pick up "Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu"

Thank you SO MUCH for picking "Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai" (I hope) I really loved this series and always hoped someone would pick it up after you dropped it before.

can somebody explain what groups are and what they do? (other than translate?) i'm sorry, it just still kinda confuses me..

Can you good people please pick up Translation of series - Isekai Affair ?
It is a very amazing series and it's original translators abandoned it . So please pick up tis series !

@mangabrgrman

😂i'm seeing you everywhere

groups translate the manga including cleaning and redrawing bubbles and typing in the translated-proofreaded version

that's pretty much what we do- sometimes we make friends along the way.
think of it like friend cliques that share a common goal of translating manga/manhwa/manhua, and every person in that clique is classified for what they do- translate, proofread, clean/redraw, typeset

hope that helped clear at least a bit of confusion

Double-page supporter
Ay man just wondering but how come u guys don’t do re:monster anymore?

Sooo why isnt lhtranslations post (or however you call them) appearing in my follows? Any iddeas

keep it up with the translations my dude! they're awesome!

side note: you guys really need a schedule btw, I've been reading a lot of your works, and sometimes there would
be times like this one where the last chapter was 8 months ago.

anyways, I still appreciate your work, so yeah. I just wanted to point that out.

"Sooo why isnt lhtranslations post (or however you call them) appearing in my follows? Any iddeas" I'm having the same problem and don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread