LHTranslation

Dex-chan lover
how about instead of literally picking up everything you pick a few series and stick with them

Dex-chan lover
@thoxl1026 maybe if i was pushing for a particular series your comment might have merit but i'm not also chefs are paid to cook what i like assuming i am a customer. so you botched your comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made! I really love that manga. Keep up the good work!

Group Leader
lmao so many mangas with so much vIEWS
but not so positive ratings lmao

I hate you guys, you guys are soo greedy, you guys choose to Tl every isekai manga there is and keep up-to-date with none, you guys suck.

So many mangas, at least drop some of em

Like that isekai genderbender lazy loli vampire thats in the lh cover photo

I do hope someone pick it up

Dex-chan lover
Yall try to hog every series under the sun only to release 3 times a year until someone else picks it up, when yall fucking release like 3 chapters a day later

And then you ask for donations when you're pirating the author's work

To anyone who wonder what happened to Lhtranslation site. They got ban. I search up "Lhtranslation.net down" and found a thread on r/manga about that. So go there for answer ,please. I am sad to see them go but rule are rule.

Edit: I just on Lhtranslation.net (just after I post comment). It now accessible. WTH? Maybe only LhScan then that got ban.

Edit 2:False alarm the information I got is 2 year old and like an idiot I forgot to look at the date of publishing. I am sorry

Everyone: OMG DROP THE MANGA YOU DONT EVEN TRANSLATE IT
Lh: *drops a few manga*
Everyone: Oi cunt why’d you drop that I was reading it

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me the manga in their logo? I know shield hero and re: monster but none of the others

Users who are viewing this thread