LHTranslation

@LunaDelrey

Ya you were the only one that I saw in the comments of the most recent releases.

If you or someone can put that link or a simplified version in the group description box it should help with some of the harsher comments...
Maybe a spoiler tag to a list of UP-TO-DATE Dropped series...

Seen enough good groups leave because of harsh comments/criticism...
Don't want to see LHT leave over not being transparent with what is going on behind the scenes...

- People don't know to go to the LHT site to find a link to a google docs spreadsheet... To then search for what they are looking for... The simpler the better.

Group Leader
I would like to thank the LH Team for all they done But maybe instead of picking new stuff up worry more about the series you have. Having to many projects is a bad thing or maybe start doing joints

another manga got updated which you guys droped 5months ago, lets see what happens next...

Double-page supporter
I just take another look at your updated series status and find some new aditions on the dropped section:
-Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker: Zero Kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem
-Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Damn, that makes me a bit sad :/
When you guys go back to the rails with all your current series, if no one has picked those up, would you guys pick those again?

I appreciate your work but someone else already has material collector covered, I can understand if you're just publishing stuff you've had translated on the backburner for a while but please leave the rest of that series to it's new TLs and focus on the other manga you guys are already translating that haven't been picked up yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all need to stop begging for patreons and donos when people have to pick up series because you're holding it hostage just drop some series and seriously translate what the team is capable of.

When you are a group this big you are bound to ask for at least some donations they gain it at the end of each chapter at least a little bit
It helps a lot to have even a some money
But due to their inactivity on some séries some other group took them over they’ve lost their grasp on them
It’s like it was a war for the best and most viewed series to ask for donation and by being inactive they’ve lost power
@2252020 tHe LH stands for love hentai or love haven i never know

SGR

Aggregator gang
Oooh yeah... "Former leader", "Catching up".
The PickThisUpPLS group had to be created for you guys to actually WAKE UP. LH, I know you might have been in a tough bind, but please consider just dropping half of your portfolio to other groups that had picked them up. It'll stabilise your workload, it will clean up your rep. Once you get back on your feet I'm sure there's a lot of series that are open to be picked up by you guys. You do a good job with the translations, but it seems as though you've overreached for whatever reason.

I am glad that the series that are being picked off your plate are ones that have been idling for over 6 months. Please do not fight over them if there's someone decent enough picking them up from you. You were clearly not interested in pursuing them, so changing your mind now will make you look even worse. Treat your losses as an opportunity to gain a stronger foothold rather than a broader one. And then expand once again.

Can you just leave the mangas that got picked up alone? You abandoned them for months (Obviously you had your reasons but we didn't hear any of them until now) and now are basically pretending it never happened and taking back too many projects, many of which were picked up by independent scanlation teams.

tbh thanks for translating so many isekai and series I enjoy but please reconsider dropping some series , idk how many guys you are but to me lhscans isntt synonim wih good scanlations because of how wildly the quality varies

What a joke. You don't update Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun in months. But the DAY someone else picks it up you try to release the next chapter on a timegate to funnel people to your site. But more then that the day after to try and recover you released extra translated chapters that you seem to have been sitting on? For what reason is chapters 10-13 released in short succession but currently ch 9 is on a delay to release 19 hours from now? And why did it take you months for any updates before but miniutes now that you have competition? Pathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I'm seriously close to blocking this group over they dirty and anti reader tactics, this isn't the first time that they've pulled stunts like leaving series on the back burner and only updating them when someone pays them to or update their already translated chapters after another group gives up on them.

Group Leader
https://imgflip.com/i/4aptlw
@pokeroots
@knonme
Why would I lie to you guys. We clearly on the way to catch up the series after back on track.
it's truly the coincidence when other group tried to pick it up.

Group Leader
The former leader was missing for a while that I just took over a month ago and tried to catch up our series. We release 2 chapters everyday and seriously you guys telling us that we did nothing 😕

@islamabat221 yeah, you are clearly trying to get back on track. but right now, you're doing a horrible job. just drop some of your series at this point, your team is clearly struggling, and working on 54 series would be difficult even for the best scanlation group. if you remember to update a series when someone else updates it, then your working on way too many series. please, for the shitty isekai

Users who are viewing this thread