LHTranslation

peter-grill-to-kenja-no-jikan - is it stiill translated by you guys or dropped? Thank you for reply.

When will you guys release the new update of this series, or did you guys already dropped the series ?
-Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou
-Seirei Gensouki
-Maken no Daydreamer
-Jaryuu Tensei
-Magi Craft Meister
If you guys already had your hand full with the current series, then don't just keep on pick up too many new series, because of that the other series was being delayed and ignored for too long, even a few of the new series you guys pick up was being left alone after releasing 3 chapter.

You all are great, translating the one that have my interest. Even when I'm not specifically looking for anything, when I find a manga that I think is interesting, usually you guys are doing it. Keep up the good work.

Never mind about "S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo". Someone else was nice enough to pick it up.

Does anyone know the sauce of the characters from the credit page of the first few chapters of isekai nonbiri nouka? please do tell me cuz I've read it before but I forgot the title.. I know it's good Slice of Life tho (I think...?)

Are you guys going to translate chapter 4 of Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta, since it's already out or you guys translating it right now?

Why do you want to pick up more series when you can't even continue the series you have already? Just at a glance there's at least 15 of your series I checked that don't have updates.

Fed-Kun's army
110 manga is wayy to much for one group, you guys should really translate a manga all the way through, it turns people away from manga when they see that there's 15 chapters and the last one was updated a year ago...

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate all the work you guys do, but do try and follow through on projects you start until their completion

Look guys, I love and appreciate the work, but when 8 months have passed since you've updated a manga and someone else has picked it up just let it go, you already have way too much to translate so just let other people do some work for a bit so you can focus elsewhere.

@LunaDelrey

A list of the groups translations of manga would hopefully help with some of the harsher comments in some of the recent new releases... Adding spoilers/categorys so it is not a hundred lines long.

Waiting on Vol. release

Hiatus

Dropped

Needs Translator

Work in Progress

...And so on...

MD@Home
@loyalviewer55

I don't manage the group itself, I just keep the webservers online and upload missing chapters.

also, you mean this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit?ts=5efa05f7#gid=0

Users who are viewing this thread