LHTranslation

I appreciate your work but someone else already has material collector covered, I can understand if you're just publishing stuff you've had translated on the backburner for a while but please leave the rest of that series to it's new TLs
@SentryIsSpy So because somebody sniped the series, the former group should just drop it? Go lead your miserable life elsewhere.

Y'all need to stop begging for patreons and donos when people have to pick up series because you're holding it hostage just drop some series and seriously translate what the team is capable of.
@Pokeroots They already said they went through some internal group turmoil, and now they're back. Go lead your miserable life elsewhere.

Oooh yeah... "Former leader", "Catching up".
The PickThisUpPLS group had to be created for you guys to actually WAKE UP.
@SGR Are you like doubting their explanation? On what basis? The fact that the discord channel owner changed from the former leader to the new leader? Go lead your miserable life elsewhere.

Cancerous group.
@Glowworm you cancerous little troll.

@Qwertzer see above +1.

What a joke. You don't update Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun in months. But the DAY someone else picks it up you try to release the next chapter on a timegate to funnel people to your site. But more then that the day after to try and recover you released extra translated chapters that you seem to have been sitting on? For what reason is chapters 10-13 released in short succession but currently ch 9 is on a delay to release 19 hours from now? And why did it take you months for any updates before but miniutes now that you have competition? Pathetic.
@knonme You're pathetic barking at people who serve you free cartoons like this. Go lead your miserable life elsewhere.

Yeah I'm seriously close to blocking this group over they dirty and anti reader tactics, this isn't the first time that they've pulled stunts like leaving series on the back burner and only updating them when someone pays them to or update their already translated chapters after another group gives up on them.
@Pokeroots Block them, i dare you. Now go lead your miserable life elsewhere.

To all of you, i chose my words carefully for your sakes. Feel free to imagine ruder phrasings.
They even removed their group delay for you little things, which is appreciated by many. Know that you little things are the overwhelming minority with your whining, the rest of us all appreciate the work LHT puts down and would like to keep their quality over much of the other less-then-quality scanlations that tried to snipe them.

@shiggle Mate, whether you think that being silent (On mangadex, if they have a discord they could have put that there, but I wouldn't know) until now is fine due to the large amount of changes is fine or not is a matter of opinion, I still enjoy them for the work they put in, I just think they could focus on less projects. Clearly you and I disagree and thats fine.

@SentryIsSpy Yeah, "a month from now we're gonna go inactive due to leadership issues, and we'll be back on our feet the month after", because you can always predict every inconvenient thing that happens in your life, right?
Again, go spread your misery elsewhere.

SGR

Aggregator gang
@Shiggle
"Are you like doubting their explanation? On what basis?"
Elementary, dear Watson: timeline of events. Had it been a purely internal issue, its resolution would be highly unlikely to coincide with the emergence of PickThisUpPLS. An educated guess leads one to believe that the coup was due to the fact that someone finally started to threaten their lifeline and discontent soon followed. Afterall: more projects = more visibility = more opportunity for donations. So the threat of losing "their" projects was the wakeup call.

I would also advise you to not use the word "snipe" in such a frivolous matter as you did. Leaving a project dormant for 6 months (like LH did on a multitude of their projects) shows your clear disinterest in pursuing it further. If you show your disinterest - it hardly counts as a "snipe" if someone else shows more interest in it. Sniping is rude and antisocial - yes. Holding projects hostage for months without doing anything with them and instead focusing on hoarding more projects - that is equally as rude and antisocial. One has to wait for quality - I agree. 6 months is not a reasonable amount of time to take on producing a quality chapter, as the original artists take less time to put out one.

@SGR
You use 6 months as an example, but it's not strange for it to take that long for a volume of a series to come out in Japan.
You have your head pretty far up your own ass, buddy.

SGR

Aggregator gang
@Shiggle
Oh. Indeed, fair argument, let's do the legwork on LH's portfolio then...

Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - delay: 7 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life - delay: 8 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Magicraft Meister - delay: 6 months (dropped on an unknown date) - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Doll-Kara - delay: 10 months (dropped on an unknown date) - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - delay: 8 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - delay: 6 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru You ni Natta ga, Mushoku Dake wa Yamerarenai You Desu - delay: 6 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi: Sui no Daibouken - delay: 8 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA
Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu - delay: 6 months - publication scheme: WEB MANGA

Is 10 examples enough? Cause I'm bored now. This is the last polite response you get from me, as you seem to be not only conceited (which anyone can be) but also abrasive - which in combination creates a concoction where the asses and heads get mixed up.
Would you kindly consider being wrong for once?

@SGR I'll just take your word for the examples. I don't know where you got conceited from, but i would say you got that part from yourself, judging by the way you try to seem intelligent by writing in an unnatural manner. As for abrasive, absolutely. The point of my comments is to be a dick to you dicks (you among them) who are whining like the children you are to a scanlation group who serves you free cartoons. Again, you're the minority and you're insignificant. I'm just here to break up the echo-chamber you lot have made for yourselves since we the majority are content and don't frequent here.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, and i suppose that's why you're here spreading your misery. Go out and get a life, kid.

@islamabat221
Ypu could be lying to save face. If you've been dealing with issues then I can say I hope they are/get resolved. But the fact is that there are numerous situations that paint the scanlation group here as shady at best in it's uploaded schedule. Regardless of any so called change of leadership that won't change the history of the group as a whole and the stigma that comes along with it. Maybe once things start regulating releasing without any other 'coincidences' that you'll start to shake off the bad perception. Till then I'll hope what you say is true but I'm not gonna believe it for awhile.

Are you guys currently translating Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~?

I don't get the hate here, most of the world was shut down for half a year with people losing their employment, housing and entire livelihoods. It stands only to reason that there would be all sorts of delays and complications. When even commercial ventures have months long delays, what do you expect from some volunteer weebs who translate isekai in their spare time?
Cut the guys some slack, at the very least during the rona.

Hi LH, just curious. What's the deciding factor for the choice of group delay on Mangadex? A while ago I saw it was set to 1 hour, and now it is 1 day. I also noticed that some of scanlators group use 3 days, 1 week, or change it based on the release.
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys gonna fix errors in older chapters? Taking your time is fine. But if the resulting quality is MTL and borderline unreadable and/or Fanfic, I think you should find a better TL or Proofreader.

who are those characters on lh banner thing? and if possible can you tell me what manga?

@gogo6789

from left to right:

Yasei no last boss ga arawareta
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
re:Monster (the one on the chair)
Tensei Kyuuketsukisan wa Ohirune ga Shitai (the one sleeping on the wolf)
Tensei Shitara Ken deshita
Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi
Jaryuu Tensei

these are the names of the manga and not the character, hope it helps!

(fox bottom left and the wolf biting the chair are side characters)

LHTranslation is famous for its terrible English translation, if English isn't your second language, let another team do it.

Whenever I see a certain series made by LH, I get scared because their translation level is so low, below an acceptable standard.

For those who want to know how badly they translate manga, look at this thread.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1089461/comments

Users who are viewing this thread