LHTranslation

What mangas are the characters on the logo from? I'm specifically wondering where I can see more of the little fluffy creature in the left corner.

@Nyahmariel
The fluffy thing in the left corner is the companion of the skull knight right beside it

Manga:
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

The blonde Angel with the dark wings:
Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta

The guy with the spear on the throne is:
RE:Monster

The girl sleeping on the head of the red monster is:
Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

The catgirl with the sword:
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

The shield guy in green with the two monster balls is:
Tate no Yuusha

The guy sitting on the ground with white hair is:
Jaryuu Tensei

Plz chnage groupname into "poorly photoshoped nipples" scanlation... best description for this group

Aggregator gang
This group has generally gotten much better than a few months ago. Good job guys, keep it up :)

Enx

Was sadly not worth the wait with this chapter, what with the boring drawn out dialog/monolog and all...

Wlp i owe an apology for calling them a malvare nest. I do enjoy the work the group does. I am sorry for my rash actions. But i want to let it be known about what caused me to make such a post. For about 3 days every time i tried to read something on their site or change a chapter i was diverted to random betting and bitmining sites. I honeatly hope that in the future this doesnt become the norm.
From what i know other than some ads on the border it is ad and malware free

Thank you for ur great job on "Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru" I enjoyed reading it... Waiting for new update X3

Hi I’m just wondering if lhtranslation can translate a manga called harem kakumei or ハーレム革命 into English to read and the author is called katsu aki it is the same person that created manga called toumei ningen kyoutei and futari ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@stevenchieng i mean i reckon they could...but on the other hand they already picked up so much projects they occasionally forget some of them. not to mention the demand for more hands on deck due to the sheer amount of projects...better you post it on the forums because there's bound to be a couple groups that are looking for new projects (without even bothering to check all the famous older mangas that were never finished because "lol i'm lazy" and no one remembers Grenadier except poor old wolfie here)

Love the work you guys do. One of my absolute favorite groups, so thank you so much for all the wonderful material.
And thank you for more 'Hore Shou no Half Elf-san', I don't care if some people complain, it's an enjoyable read, and I'm very thankful that you guys are still doing it. May not be anything 'groundbreaking' (at least afaik,) but that doesn't mean it can't be an enjoyable read; sometimes it's nice to have less.... Serious stuff to read.
Anyway, thanks again, and hope to be a fan or your work for a long time to come! 👍

Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi
more please 3 months...

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

Could you please translate Koukou Tekken-den TOUGH? It has been forever since new chapters have been released, and it is killing me! Thanks in advance.

Could you translate Hong Do? It was dropped by both scans a year ago and it has such a great story and art. Please 🙏🙏🙏 I'll help if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread