Libidors - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - That's strange... humans and mantises...

According to the wiki, this has been going on since November 2018, so there is still a lot to be seen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
the thing is called "libido-rs", there's a nice pairs on the cover and... there's no tag of ecchi, smut or something like that but "seinen - horror" but then there's all that talk about sex... WTF 🤣

Dex-chan lover
damn theres a manga where the mc has a disease where he can ejaculate a diamond but will lose his life span... now this is literally getting a boner... morning wood is going to be a curse

There was an old anime about a future where males have died off due to some illness, and there is just females. I guess this is what kills off the males.

Reminds me of jagaaaaaan, main character living a boring life wants something different to happen, something turns people into monsters, they get a cool power to fight them

So glad the kind fan translators explained to me the meaning of the word 'mob'. Lord knows what I would do without these extremely necessary TL Notes. I'm surprised they haven't explained the meaning of the title yet. I hypothesize it's some sort of pun based on two or more words that aren't quite obvious at first. If only we had these translators tell us the meaning of these complex words. Do we trust a translator that has trouble with simple English words to understand Japanese?

Double-page supporter
Chuuni Incel Hero Fantasy - The Manga

Also wow, frst time I've ever seen fully uncensored and realistic dongus in manga, huh.

Double-page supporter
There you go ladies. Please dont flash your cleavage at fat convenient store managers. You could literally end the human race. Well actually the gays might be fine.

but serious now.. Man that sucks doing your knee ligaments before an important race.. thats at leas 3+months, and that could have a lasting injury prone in the future. Well curious to see what happens now. I mean its human reaction to get aroused at some course. Even if you can prevent it by thinking about fat gay guys, morning wood will get you. . Unless your impotent or something. Then I guess your safe.

Came here expecting something stupid and lewd, but instead I got sumthin with a srs plot??!!

Users who are viewing this thread