Libidors

Basically, some people who get the disease, particularly those with fetishes, can channel the disease into enhancing their own body in correspondence with their respective fetishes. A guy who gets turned on by bondage gets the ability to elongate his fingers into prehensile ropes to tie people up, a girl who gets turned on by amputees gets the ability to turn her arm into a long blade to amputate people, and the MC is vanilla so he just gets a massive arm (kinda like if you got super strong in one arm from beating meat). It's creative in my opinion, don't sleep on this manga

I am so conflicted on this series, it's without a doubt interesting but at the same time hard to take it seriously given the concept.

Fun, doesnt take the themes seriously DESPITE them being serious (pent up sex drive in japan), nice art, good characters not great, but good enough for them to feel human and insecure highschool boys and girls. Hope we can read it to the end!

This has the superpowered ridiculousness of Jojo stands but it takes itself super seriously lol

pls add romance tag

Aggregator gang
I read up to chapter 8 due to sheer morbid curiosity, but the the first page artwork is making me quit and purge this from memory.

So, real question is...

How long does one have to masturbate with 1 hand to gain that muscular superpower.

Very refreshing take on the survival horror genre, I would recommend checking this out if you are running out of stuff to read because of the quarantine. EVEN if horror isn't usually your cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread