Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - A Sheriff won't be laughed at

Fed-Kun's army
First and foremost, welcome back.

Secondly - I feel that the reader should have realised that the girl was fond of Ted really early on. (like the minute she first appeared)... I get the feeling though that the girl realised that Evan took it the wrong way, and was smirking/belittling Evan once she realises this.

I want misunderstandings for both parties!!! not like this!! aaaahhhh

Dex-chan lover
I like this girl.
Poor evans, getting dunked on. And he was pretty darn cool this chapter too!
Also: Ted should just fly off and explode

Double-page supporter
Ted's future wife will be the only one to know how cringey Evans actually is.

Dex-chan lover
NOW i know why she's laughing! She always knows when people are lying, so she can see through all of evans' smooth talk and see the goon he is

Contributor
Ehm...so, what was funny exactly ?

Evan did a great job and caught the thief AND the horse like a pro, and this bitch don't even say a thanks ?

Double-page supporter
I would've laughed too if I was in her position. I'll say thanks later but just have to get the laugh out of my system first.

Contributor
...The number of people in this thread who think she's somehow horrible for giggling at what a poser Evans is (accurately—like, that's the entire comedic premise of this series?), are kind of amazing.

Like, where did all this vitriol come from? Hey, "nice guys," not getting effusively thanked (for doing one's damn job, no less!) does not make the other party "a bitch". >_>;

Like it's fiction and all and I expect some exaggeration in the comments, but this being the reaction of so many people is almost vaguely disturbing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread