Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

I believe why this manga are so good because the supporting character role on the story. It gives chance to make the main character interaction more realistic and having more room to character development.

Note:
If you think there are any grammar error on my writing, please tell me about it.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit his dad's gonna expose his ass. Maybe he just wants his kid to bang his childhood friend already.

Power Uploader
Evan's pose on the colour cover page is the same as his father's in the last page… not far from the tree, indeed.

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Oakley. This is going to be a godly chapter to come. As the legend himself has arrived.

Contributor
Ok, anyone who says they saw that coming are pretty much admitting they are liars and should only be allowed to read really bad doujins involving a combination of Teletubbies, Barney the DInosaur, and Yo Gabba Gabba .

Dex-chan lover
The story arcs are getting longer and longer. I believe the story will turn much more serious now that the new waifu and Evans' pops have already showed up, and we even have a recurring loli! Abby Earp 10/10 best grill.

Power Uploader
@Hounder - well, since the information that there even was a bodyguard came in the same chapter of the reveal, it's impossible to prove one saw that coming through the chapter, anyway, since the only possible proof is posting a comment before the reveal happens.

But when they started to talk about the bodyguard being so skilled and he shot the bounty hunter's mirror, the thought did cross my mind. But it was totally baseless, something like "What if it were his dad?"

To be honest, after someone guessed the identities of the Female, Armour and Colossus Titans ONE YEAR before the reveal, nothing surprises me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread