Life and Death: The Awakening - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

The translations are a complete mess. Asking for $150 while writing up an unreadable translation and also slandering SecretScans onto of that. They're insane

Group Leader
Big watermark chapters, the translator is using google translate, proofreader failed his English exams, the crappy typesetter is also the quality checker...
Just stop wasting our time 😂

Group Leader
@wompwomp755
Lmaoo
Not only is free raws expensive, white bubbles without any watermarks must be extremely difficult to clean as well.

Group Leader
@sana16
Do you also mean their proofreader who seemed to have given up on reading the mtl? Oh right, their pr is the tl.

Well for me the other scanlation is 100% awesome, but this is kinda... Less effective no offense, it's good but not that great even if this scan update faster.

Well thanks anyways.

So not only are they pushing super bad tls, Yukki is also censoring his discord, anyone who mentions Life and Death gets a ban and the chat is then purged, he is also not posting notifications or updates to his discord, likley in order to prevent backlash. Two days ago I joined the server to watch thins as they unfolded and yesterday I spoke to some of the staff to try figure out what happened. Most of the staff I spoke to acutally hd no clue what sniping even was andwe quickly got to the bottom of the situation, anyways thats for another time. Cause around halfway through that day, Yukki banned me and another user from the discord and purged chat of that, luckily I had screenshots, those are the ones you can see at the end of Secret Scan's chapter 4. But naturally I didn't really understand why I was banned, so I dmed Yukki on mangadex in search of answers, 16 hours ago I sent him this
VM29zOXj

Suffice to say two chapters have come out from immortal since then and I still havent gotten a reply, so I think its safe to say hes outright ignoring me, if you want to help support secret scans, Id reccomend either blocking immortal suns or reading on our site as every view on a chapter merley boosts Yukki's ego.

Group Leader
@Lymus if someone ping the leader of a scans group every 2 minutes and and badmouth about them they will get banned. Isn't it given and after they get banned they are like doing drama about that. No one has time for this drama. I think you find your answer. Thanks a lot

The One
Staff
Admin
@Yukki_San i'm not talking about the ban or the DM that is your own issue.

I'm talking about the chapter and your so called "translation".

Somehow has the audacity to ask for money on Patreon. Calling it hard work but wont take the time to let at least 1 English speaking person in your discord proofread first.

"Hard work"

@Yukki_San Sorry please explain how I badmouthed you, I came and spoke to your staff memebers not you, I never spoke to you directly, in fact the only time I brought you up was when it was nessacary e.g talking about screenshots or you working on a chapter. I had a civilised disscussion with your staff about the drama, never badmouthed you...

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage just like the rest of your chapters, stop begging for donations when this level of work could be done in an hour with Microsoft paint and google translate.

Users who are viewing this thread