Life in Another World as a Housekeeping Mage - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aw man, it stopped on the best part. Y'know, the part where the relationship and FMC develops. Probably won't be in a romantic way, but at least she could be more trustful to others...

Says the guy that has trust issues

Dex-chan lover
That woman is literally ripping her own nails off because she's butthurt jealous. They aren't even attractive enough to legitimize that amount of crazy.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
if she gets bullied and does nothing about it then I'm out honestly. The story so far is good but it goes down the "bitches get jealous because they want the guy and they think the MC isn't worthy of him" road and the MC accepts being a doormat then I'm out. That's one cliché I can't stand

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Author says the upcoming plot arc
is a commentary on occupational discrimination and bullying. The thots look down on Shiori for being a rearguard backup and got jealous a nobleman chose her to do a job for them.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 feels like the story will go down like you predicted, because I think this manga will become Cinderella type of story.

idc how many chapters it takes but as long as shiori ends up happy then that's all that matters. them salty bitches can go die for all I care.

awww look at that. the old team is jealous shes not dead and doing well. ^,^ time to kill them brutally

Users who are viewing this thread