Life in Another World as a Housekeeping Mage - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

why bitches
why is there no camaraderie
i am very willing to swap them for some chauvanistic fanboys

hmm... i have complicated feeling about this manga. but i'll follow it.... thank you for the translations, curious on how it'll go.

Oh, what a classic. The horde of jealous THOTs have arrived. Hope the boys are up for some THOT slaying to protect their princess.

Double-page supporter
Maybe you wouldn't be so jealous if you could actually do stuff bitches, fuk off

Dex-chan lover
And the jealous women... F*** OFF!!! You want attention? Work for it.

She right about the soap water, it's the best pesticide that can be home-cooked and leaves little residue.

Fed-Kun's army
923.jpg

Wouldn’t it be funny if there was a plot twist where they aren’t jealous because she’s getting along with the handsome guys BUT they’re jealous they want to be close to her and he’ll get out too? 😂

Double-page supporter
There are biological limits to the size insects can grow due to there respiratory system. Simply put, it's the square cube law. That's why back in prehistory when there was more oxygen in the atmosphere that insects were larger. What I'm trying to say in my incoherent way is, those giant spider monsters should be impossible based on Earth biology and physics. So they should simply be a case of parallel evolution and an Earth solution should not have worked on them as they are not real earth spiders, they just look like them.

Ah yes, the jealous Nobel sluts.

I guess I'm gonna buy a punching bag for the next chapter, I'll need it

Users who are viewing this thread