Life So Happy - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Omg, my pure little boy!!! Thanks for the translation guys, awesome job!!!

Awe poor bebe, I'm excited to see the final volume, thanks so much for the translations 🖤

IM CRYING KSJDFKHDKJFA MY OTP SINCE LOVE SO LIFE JSDFAHSKFJSD
THEYRE CONTINUING HERE AND I CAN SEE THEM GET MARRIED KSDFAKJSFAK AAAAAAAA
IM SO HAPPY GG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND WANT THEM TO BE MARRIED SOBS

IM SORRY AOI I LOVE U BUT I WAITED SO MANY VOLUME FOR THIS

To think it’s been a good 6 years since I started reading Love So Life! Thanks for translating Life So Happy! Definitely worth the wait

aochan 😭 finally we're back to this scene, thank you for the new chapter ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Volume 4 is the last volume? So much of my fluff and diabeetus is going away these past few weeks 😥 Oh well, i'll enjoy it till the end!

Double-page supporter
This reminded me of that House episode where
a kid who had been in contact with his dad's testosterone cream developed a huge crush on the token female doctor and actually sought a fight with the Aussie doctor for her love. Meanwhile, his little sister was getting sick due to the same contact with the testosterone cream, all because their father wanted to improve his performance

Please keep update 😭😭😭 omg im cryin My ulti coupleeeeeeee

Btw THANKYOU FOR THE UPDATES

:info:
:this series is on hiatus:
:we will continue to check when it comes back:

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh I just binged this whole series in 3 days. I hope it’s completed soon! So good and wholesome.

Love so life is 1 of 2 manga series I have re-read ever. I am truly happy that this also eventually got translated, and that we finally got to see them being in a relationship. This is like a huge fanservice epilogue that fans of other series could only dream of getting.

@aryllelric same I binged it in a few days and now I need to catch up with all the manga I haven't been reading lol

@silverforest I truly agree. The way the author characterizes, the way they time events, it's just so mind-numbingly good

Users who are viewing this thread