Like A Butterfly - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
BOy you're already family T^T not by blood, but by heart!!
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Differences there in what's considered right--or maybe more, what's considered important to figuring out what's right. Like for me, the big thing would be that I learned the secret by accident, he's clearly keeping it secret, it's none of my business, so I have no business telling anyone. I would consider it his secret, and so the important thing would be that it's his and he didn't tell me, therefore it's not mine to tell. Even if I thought he was doing something stupid--and frankly I wouldn't think that, I'd be on his side given how I would expect that family to react when they found out.

But for a Korean, what's important is that it's family--any secret almost belongs to the family, even if they don't know it yet. Chae Rok still doesn't consider it his secret, but in a different way--it's like he needs to let it go, like what's wrong is that he, an outsider, knows it even though the people who ought to be privy to secrets, the family, don't.

And it's funny, like I can see it operating and understand that it's a big pressure and even a difference in the internal feeling of what's right and what's wrong, but I absolutely can't feel it in my gut--like, so what if they're family, I cannot make myself give much of a damn; if the old guy doesn't want to tell them, far as I'm concerned that's his business.

Aw shirt. I'm crying. This is so heavy.

Was he right to speak? Wrong? I just feel like it was too heavy for Chaerok to carry alone.

Aggregator gang
Ugh that really hurt. I just hope things don't get bad for gramps : (

This series has about 56 to 57 chapters, so we're still far from the end.
I really love this manhwa. It's so beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out (。・ω・。)ノ♡

He said it. It's painful but It had to be addressed. I hope grandpa still could a stage play before it's too late :(

Users who are viewing this thread