Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

Reading the first chapter of the novel for this right now, it looks very good! I regret delaying reading it for so long tbh, shame there isn't an english scan for the manga but apparently it's not as good as the novel. The guy in the cover is the MC's cousin I believe and the other girl is
the second heroine of the original otome game, some otome games allow you to choose a protagonist to play as (although personally I haven't seen any) and be in a different setting and profile. she's one of them, the other one is the annoying sister but this girl looks kind.

Cya

I really run out of villainess story.. Please anyone who kind hearted, help me to make my day better by various villainess stories

Hii i might do the first chapter only to gain attention so someone can pick it up qwq unless someone is planning to pick it up first?

I have ch 1 raws ready, if in a week from this comment posted no one messaged me i will work on it~

Ahh sorry!! I forgot to do an update... no one messaged me and i can't continue translating and cleaning due to current health issue T_T i have the raws for chapter 1 if anyone's interested, i'll send it to u owo

Dex-chan lover
@Agavadon I doubt it. Kenkyou's writer hasn't been heard from since 2017 and the novel was left incomplete. Prospects don't look good for Reika-sama.

@gunfort & @mangafann , i tried uploading my translation here. but it's still on a queue for approval of the moderators. but you can check my instagram for update and link of my carrd page. Instagram: @ deeluxscans

Users who are viewing this thread