Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

I would suggest reading Omae Mitai na Hiroin ga Ite Tamaruka! on novel updates. This manga is hard to understand if you haven't read the novel. Honestly, it's the pace of the story, not the translation that is causing this manga to be difficult to read. Thank you translator you're doing a good job. 😀

Thank you so much for the translation! <3
But I will stop reading here because the storytelling makes me feel like I get amnesia several times per chapter and, like others have said, the pacing is way too fast. There are also characters appearing out of nowhere that are apparently important but are given no introduction except for a nameplate, and sometimes not even that.

Wow. Whoever is the editor of this manga, they did a terrible job of making things make sense. If this had a bit better editor/manager, things should've still make sense even though it seemed rushed. I've seen some manga adaptations that skips out on some parts of the original but can still pull it off and include those infos eventually.

Well it's either (1) Artist wanted to skip the first part which is basically just intro to the characters or (2) It's the editor that thinks the first parts are kinda boring. Either way, the draft would still end up on the editor for review and I can't believe this rushed work actually passed.

Dropped after reading two chapter, feels like they too much skipping the story makes it hard to understand

Kind of interesting, but a bit generic and the pacing is a total mess. There are too many flashbacks to introduce side characters who aren't developed. There's something like a dozen characters by chapter 4, only four of whom have any real significance in the story. And plot arcs that should play out over the course of three to five chapters are summarized in one or two panels. I can't really recommend this one.

So this is based off a novel and that means it’s translated to manga well or not. This sadly did not, but interesting plot

I'm dropping this, but I'm commenting to let the TL know that it isn't your fault. I just can't stand the pacing and overall lack of reading continuity of the manga itself. I'd rather just read the novel.

This is extremely difficult to follow, but that has nothing to do with the translation.

I expected the manga to be trash since the webnovel is too, but god damn, this is bad

You really did your best for translating though the story is so fast paced. Idk why the writer-mangaka-editor were okay with the story that seems like 'forced' like this, maybe it's only for promoting the novel?

But I'll still gonna follow the story if you continue translating this. Maybe I'll check on you IG. Thank you for your hardwork!

What is bad about this? Can someone @ me? I don't find the translations a problem and I don't think it's hard to follow. In a regular date game, you switch scenes and I find that it's doing that here. The things to keep in mind is that
The heroine is the villain, the villain is evil to protect her friends, and family, Natsume is the heroine, german boy loves the villain, Natsume's (brother?) friend is a maybe love rival?

Dex-chan lover
after Chap.2 I just dropped the manga, the translation is awful....

The translation isn't bad at all!! But the story is fast faced to the point where it's ridiculous and a bit confusing. Translator did a great job but the author really should reflect. The story has potential, they just need to put in more effort and slow down.

Aggregator gang
This is hard to follow
The pace of the Manga needs a little help in my opinion, it's confusing and I don't know what's happening half the time
The idea is nice and all but everything is non-consistent and everything is unexplained or rushed, how did this go through the editor again?
I'd rather just read the novel but I'll probably come back to read this anyway

I think TL tried their hardest but letters are missing or there are letters that shouldn't be in there, that's kinda all I wanted to complain about. I don't think it's tl's fault that I don't understand anything though
Thank you for the translations, I really appreciate it

The hell? Even having read the novel as far as is translated, this is very difficult to follow. It's totally missing a lot of important stuff to establish setting and character. Did they really confine the whole 'Tsubaki escapes from side house imprisonment to see her uncle and grandfather to rescue her mom' to a single box? Damn, I thought that was just a pilot chapter but I guess it's really going from there.

Dropped.

The manga is a little difficult to follow, I see that they only show the major parts of the story, you know, like they just cut out parts of what comes before the conflict and a little bit after the conflict. It's not engaging, and makes the story low quality, so... I'll rate it a 4.5, if I'm being generous, I'll round it up to a 5.

Users who are viewing this thread