Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

Dex-chan lover
Why was everything deleted + re-upped? Even upping 1.5 too, which if it's the same thing, got deleted previously because it was just translator comments.

edit: I guess half of chapter 1 was split into 1.5 this time so it aint a 100% same re-up, but still weird why everything was deleted.

Bullshit, why remove the chapters I don’t get it, if they don’t have ownership then who the quak has it and isn’t publishing?!

I recognized the story plotline from novel, but the manga version is so jumble up with skip timeline. I recommend reading novel version, its really good. Too bad the manga version not so good
Example in the manga they skipped how she escaped her home to visit her grandpa with her mother's letter, that her father tried to trick her grandpa saying the heroine is his granddaughter etc

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this manga might like a quick promotional insert before the main chapter. It would explain how abrupt it is

@Vratsuka , @MeiraEve , @Mashimiyu , @PortalSage , @evilhatsune , @Salfaro
Sorry i deleted the chapters and re-upload the same way as how chapters are divided in my manga source. I was thinking that maybe they are confused because i fused the chapters before. Sorry for that. I'm just new, i just started a month ago and this is just my hobby, I just uploaded the chapters to share it to others who wants to read it.

@deeluxscans oh dude your good, don’t take what people say to heart on the internet. I thought that it was removed for a different reason but it’s cool. Don’t even need to apologize. :) I mad at manga dex bc I thought that they took it down.

Thank you for posting this, I didn’t have anything to do today so when I read this I wasn’t dreadfully bored :D

What is bad about this? Can someone @ me? I don't find the translations a problem and I don't think it's hard to follow. In a regular date game, you switch scenes and I find that it's doing that here.
@PortalSage what so bad about this? bad pacing. skipped on most details for character establishment. heavily relies on flashbacks that doesn't really show much information. Anna wasn't even introduced properly how she is also a
transmigrator

Dex-chan lover
It feels very rushed, I think if the pace was slowed down a bit I would enjoy it much more, but as it stands the 6★(Fine) is deserved.

The only reason this isn't for me is because I like my Mc's to focus more on their relationships instead of shipping other people lol, but it seems interesting, just not for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@deeluxscans aaaah don't worry about it!
I'm just curious, that's all. XD
Because if there was any changes in the content, i want to re-read it again. ^^

Man, the pacing is bad, read the novel for a better impression of this story.

What is going on? I don't know what the hell is happening who is who or what happened and the flashbacks keep jumping and giving no context and the translations don't help at all as well

Dex-chan lover
I just went and read the novel raw of this and manga skip a ton of thing to the main otome game part

Users who are viewing this thread