Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato
let just say... manga cut more than 90 chapters worth of novel... and rush to 2nd game horoine apperance in the past few manga chapter

Manga didn't show
- How Tsubaki plan to free her mother from that place
- Her mother remarried to someone that DOES love her
- Tsubaki childhood including several friends and another reincarnator ( several character is still missing in manga )
- Ton of school life stuff include the politic with the idiot game 1st heroine

ton of wholesome stuff

I could totally see why this get average 6 score in manga version
but the novel itself is good read

they cut more than 90 chapters?? no wonder its so hard for me to understand the manga 💀

thanks, ill add the novel to my read list

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato yea it around 70-90 that Toko the game second heroine made apperance
but this just show her in the very first few chapter
and several character like Anna ( the new reincanator cousin ) and new father are totally forgotten here

They totally cut Elementary school and Middle school period
( The novel follow year by year )

@windfang now I wonder if the novel's author was really okay with their story being slaughtered like this...

At this rate it wouldn't be surprising if this manga got axed and then rebooted with another artist.

Dex-chan lover
@AlessaO Maybe author just thought it ok to have even an adaption ? the web novel itself end in 2017 (149 chapter).

and from what I see.. .they probably have the main focus of otomegame in mind and aim for a very short adaption with clear ending in sight.

( the final part took place once both otomegame male MC and the 2nd heroine start meet each other )

I doubt axed is appropriate word since ending is already in sight from the very start

I like the art for both female MC tho it a shame... they did this dirty

guys, try to read the novel. I promise you it's 10 times better. now i understand why this manga is rated so lowly. the pacing is absurd and it doesn't even explain the complex elements that is presented in the original novel. the original work has heavier context, but this manga just looks like your average dumb otome reincarnation story. as someone said, it only explain things by mere flashbacks rather than building the story up from her childhood go high school arc.

While the web novel is good this is not. Pacing will give you whiplash and story cut to too many flashbacks. Little to no depth or character development

What the hell is going on? I can understand the translation fine, but whoever actually wrote this needs to work on their pacing...

I am so god damn confused, just read the novel, it's like reading a YouTube series Playlist in shuffle. Everything is a jumpcut to a different scene and day.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on... this is the most confusing thing I've read in a long time. The hell is even going on?

The premise is fun but what is going on? I literally have no idea what is happening... so many jumps and confusion...

Users who are viewing this thread