Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 16 - Great Temple Havitus (8)

Oh my goodness I’m so gddamn hooked guys, Rietta is a badass and I love her! Thanks for your hardwork on the translations! ❤️

This series is so damn good! Makes me feel like an actual adult while reading it hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
i love how they worked together to pull it off. This comic is so good

Fed-Kun's army
I'm liking this... this isn't a fluffy story by any means, and personally I'd hate to see romance happening haha
I like how quick to think they are, the ML and everyone in the harem. They're not stupid, they know that there are some things that need to happen and don't waste time with feelings of uncertainty. I really love it and this might be the only harem I'm totally OK with lol

@ShadowLamb it goes like this if I'm not wrong
Manga = Japanese
Manhwa= Korean
Manhua = Chinese
So this here is Manhwa because it's from Korea. I hope this helps 🙂

This story is so good and action packed for something that’s not exactly an action genre. Tension is high but well thought out and the character all seem to have purpose/are doing things without hesitation and with proper reason, definitely look forward to what happens next

@tensaitkuroneko I think in this case, he could tell that he wasn’t a priest because when he pointed his sword at his throat, you could see armor underneath his robes.
There should be no reason that a regular priest is wearing armor under their robe, and all the paladins are openly wearing their armor, so the fact that he was hiding armor under the robes is incredibly suspicious. That is why I imagine he knew that something was up with the guy.

Edited for typo

This. Is. Golllldddd -- the story just continues to get better & better

Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter!! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread