Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 16 - Great Temple Havitus (8)

Thanks for the update.

I really love this story.

I'm looking for the day when I can learn more about both leads interior life.

I guess the empress will receive I nice, round gift after this is settled... Or some long ones? Or just mincemeat?

And it's nice, you know, that paladin: tho he's being manipulated, he's rational and impartial, not an empress's (empress'....? I would appreciate if someone can correct me 😅) dog like the fake-priest-guard

But Rietta... lololololol!!! I would love to put her next to Elena and make a play! 😂

Aggregator gang
I like how this played out, for now, but it makes me more curious on what will happen on the day of blessing where the high priestess should be there! Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you as always!

Ah this is manhwa is brilliant. Kudos to the whole team for providing us with excellent quality scanlation.

Honestly, thank you for picking this up. The more I read, the better it's gets.

Darn it!!! More! More! Mooooorrrreeeee!!!! Truly, the story and plot only get better. I wasn't sure starting out, because i thought it would be typical "new, rich, younger man gonna use her for her hot body and they have 2-3 misunderstandings and fall in love instantly, blah blah blah overcome obstacles" ~NOPE~ so much more to it! i really look forward to these updates. Thanks for translating!! 😄😄💃💞

I guess I went over this chapter too fast, I re-read again and just realized she slit her thigh on purpose to make it looks like she's on period, dammit I'm so slow 😂 and my girl rietta is so smart ahhh

For the very first time in my life I would like to say... thanks for the existence of menstrual cycle.😂

Users who are viewing this thread