Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 18 - Great Temple Havitus (10)

The nice thing about it being on webtoons is that it's free. It will take some time to catch up, but at least you can still eventually read the story.

Thank you for your work! 😊

Not going to enjoying waiting months for it to catch up but it's worth it I tell myself 😭😃

Thanks for translating up to this chapter, and Im looking forward to your other projects : )

Thank you for you work on this story.
I am really enjoying it.
I hope Webtoon catches up soon.

Sometimes it's difficult to find a male lead who isn't an autocratic abusive nightmare, but so far he's good.

Tysm for this last chapter!!! I really enjoyed reading this, and your guys translations were amazing !! It’s gonna be awhile for the webtoon to catch up sadly so I guess it’ll be a long wait

Fed-Kun's army
It's thanks to you that this series got the attention it deserves! ALSO CHIBI RIETTA OMG

YEEEYYY for the Authorrr🎉🎉

And for 'Why Always Scan', THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for introducing to us this treasure💓💓💓

Aww but yeah, it's great that this was picked up on webtoon. Was looking for the novel version of this since it might be good but can't find it anywhere. Oh well.

Group Leader
Thank you all for reading one of WAS projects and support the team up to this day.😘😍😘
And also do not forget to support the author and artist by reading it in
official Website which is WEBTOON.

P.S
Hope everyone is doing well, stay safe and God Bless all of us!😇😘😘

Users who are viewing this thread