Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 17 - Great Temple Havitus (9)

Admit it you've fallen HARD, protect her 💙 and jesus, If I had to deal with that conniving shark of a woman for long I'd be bat-shit crazy. Dang is the old hag dangerous.

You can’t get angry at her lmao now to reprimand her
He’s gonna fall hard

Is everyone basically forgetting how every aristocrat is acting like the lives of anyone less than them are worthless? Forget the lack of due process, even with due process, the MC was set to be buried alive at the beginning because a sixty year old noble couldn't keep it in his pants. Not to mention, in order to force the MC into that position in the first place, the noble sold her daughter into slavery, where she died. Additionally, when the MC was saved, people objected to paying off the old dude's debt not because sexual slavery would be considered wrong, but because the old noble's will wanted her to die so no one else could "use her". Every single noble in this series is trash, and I yearn for the day when a doujinshi or fan comic is made depicting something akin to the French Revolution.
P.S. The MC was most likely already married, so she isn't someone who should be desperate for love. You all are too aggressive in shipping characters together, and need to turn it down a notch or two.

I completely agree with @briancornpop, the romance is progressing NATURALLY! I can't wait for them to fall inlove, but I want things to progress realistically, which is exactly what's happening. Also, @voxit, if you had a woman who injured herself FOR YOU, are you just going to let her do some cleaning when she literally cut her thighs and obviously limping???? He's obviously annoyed at her for hurting herself. He did not want her injured, and he definitely didn't want her limping because of him. I don't understand how you can't grasp the obvious situation here?

P.s, Thanks for the update!

I really love them individually 😍 can't wait for when they fall for each other but i don't mind the long journey 💕 as it seems, the duke will be one to fall first 🤭

I don't understand those few last pages. Can someone explain ? '____'

Why she grabbed his cape, why he grabbed her, why There's only me here ??

@Harriet_ I think she was trying to put his clothes away like a maid would do (since no one else was there), but he got angry that she was overexerting herself when she was injured

Users who are viewing this thread