Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 15 - Great Temple Havitus (7)

That was very smart but...why not just throw it in the fire place ?
I know old fashion castle's like this have one in ever room, especial a room for a duke related to royalty. I guess it wouldn't burn quick enough ? 🤔

I really want to read the web novel now because the Manhwa is so good! RIETTA IS SO SMART, I LOVE HER

SHE S SO SMART!!!! Thank you for translating and happy 2021!

She's unexpectedly quick witted I thought she's gonna be meek and shy throughout the story. This is so good!

Wow i love her! Thank you for the updates and happy new year! 💕💕💕💕

This woman is a suvivor! Destiny's child style! "Not gon' give up! I will not stop-uh. Keep on surviving!" I wonder what would've happened if all the priests did walk in with the room with them, like, could they still have been framed even though they were 100% at the banquet with a solid alibi??

DAMN.
Does anyone know where to find the novel ? (Tried Naver but can't find it).

Thanks for the chapters ! 😘

@aklovesmyself maybe.. I feel like the authors just choose to have her hurt herself so they can keep up the "man-whore" who owns tones of woman persona. It does make for interesting dialogue hearing the duke verbal lash all the servants but they writer could of had her just burn the rag[showing she is smart] and not have her hurt herself.

If you watch a video of cloth, or drapes catching fire it goes up pretty fast. That why their are so many rules about clothing in science & medical labs that ban loose clothing. Even if the cloth doesn't full dissipate it will defiantly erase evidence of blood quicker then water. The cloth wasn't that big either, it's the size of a rag.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread