Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 13 - Great Temple Havitus (5)

That was a brutal conversation. I love it so much.

Thank your for your hard work, translators!

everyone else : wow what a conversation

me: they are having a catholic mass, but are wearing Egyptian Ankh's.. 🤔

OMG I loved that. I also love how everyone in the comments are calling it a "conversation" so awkwardly because that doesn't really do it justice. But damn, honestly some of the best written dialogue in all of manwha, manga too. It was just a duel to the death with words that all these kinds of stories SAY the nobles do, but scarcely show besides more obvious jabs. I want more of this.... everywhere!
It actually reminded me of the dissing matches my siblings and I do, constantly trying to one up each other by being increasingly more brutal.

Holy shit, I love this conversation so much—the amount of shade between the two. In addition, the acknowledgement they suspect what each other is planning is excellent.

@that_weeb_one honestly it was like an elegant dance between these two, harsh and dangerous words were spoken in such a light delicate manner and w/ calm and friendly faces. It was chilling and exciting. Wow

Fed-Kun's army
That exchange was so funny yet intimidating 😂
Thank you so much for the translation!!!

I laughed at the footnote helpfully explaining what the rite of mass is in the Roman Catholic Church etc while right above the monks are wearing Egyptian ankhs.

Users who are viewing this thread