Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 18 - Great Temple Havitus (10)

Thank you for your hard work and dedication :) And also the information of official site

Thanks God it was Webtoons the one that licensed this one: commenting and voting up the chapter helps the authors and it's free!!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful work so far 😘. Looking forward to the new projects!!

Thankyou for your hard work!
Thankyou for introducing this story!! And i just found out in my language its ch 17 (I rarely checking my webtoon apps)! Already bookmarked it and read some of it there!

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully webtoon is the one that licensed it, it's so much easier and more affordable there than other sites.

Thank you so much for all of your work!!! Sad to see it go but an official release on webtoon is defiantly a good reason for it, I look forward to your new projects <3

Thank you so much for the translations! I was literally screaming when I saw this in Webtoon today XD I figured you would stop translating this though :( nonetheless, thank you again!

Thanks for translating this guys! ill read it on Webtoon since i already read some stuff there <3

You guys did a great job translating these chapters. Thank you guys for all your effort. Hope to see more good Manhwa shared by you in the future.

I read on webtoon too,, but i came here since it updates very fast and far ahead the episode in webtoon 😀
Thank you scanlation team... i enjoy reading your translation

Ig i will wait 15 weeks ngl it will pass pretty fast since i tend to forget about stuff

I cant stop to Love Rietta and Killian day by day
Lets support author
Thank you for your hardwork ^^

Oh no, trans got dropped.... Thank you very much for the work guyss.

Thank you for translating this story till this point. It’s a great story and will definitely read the WEBTOON translation. Thank you for your hard work 😊

I appreciate your translation because I caught interest in the series.
I hope Webtoon Line keeps posting and hope the best from you all! Your work here was amazing, so I can't wait for more in the future 😊

Users who are viewing this thread