Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 18 - Great Temple Havitus (10)

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for introducing me to this 🥺💕💞

Thank you for working on this series! I have so much respect hatto you decided to drop it now that it's licensed by webtoons.

Thank you so much for your hard work!! I'm so happy that Webtoon picked it up, I could wait for a couple of months since it's free.

I feel like all the webtoons I read these days are getting licensed. I'm both glad and sad I'll have to wait for it to catch up. Thank you for your the excellent translation!

Thanks you for your hard work up till now. I really like that story, I am glad that Webtoon is the one that take it, so we can still read it for free but at the same time, it's good for the author. ❤️

Group Leader
ahhh thank you so much for bringing this work to our attention supporting the author. It'll take a few weeks but we'll catch up very soon! I hope you will consider picking up another amazing series 😊

Thank you for your all hard work!! It's sad i need to wait for a few weeks before it'll catch up..

Group Leader
NOOOO not another one! So many series I read are getting licensed recently. I cri. Thank you for all the hard work! Now I shall cri.

Users who are viewing this thread