Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 8 - Axias's Consecration (6)

Welp, I think we found our “plague” spreader, the fucking bitch of a wealthy cunt sucker.

But thank you for this chapter!!

Irene is the real plague here, c'mon, everyone wants u to get lost, so go away u annoying parasite (but I'm kinda open to her redemption since she hasn't done anything unforgivable yet, so idk, if she starts working a bit and being respectful to others, then that's enough for me, lmao)! >n<

Awww, Anna needs a daddy, that's the only type of man she currently needs in her life.

Edit: Tysm for the chapter btw. uwu

Is anyone else wondering about the MCs child? Wasn't there something about being sold to slave traders?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this chapter is both sweet and unpleasant for me
Since i've seen images of what's to come, seeing a specific character is kind of heart wrenching.

@puppi
The daughter
is being protected by some other slaves if i read the spoiler's right, i don't know if the ML knows about her yet, but as soon as he does he has his men out looking for her and eventually returns her to her mother.

Thank you so much!!

Btw do you remember the girl who welcomed the soldiers when they returned? I think she will be the “real” rival, because she liked the lord as well and probably she has some powerful position (in any case she isn’t here with the other ladies and for now they don’t talk about her)

@Mar19 the redhead that greeted the soldiers is the one who said to make sure irene doesnt find out that she slept over at the castle

@moonbears really?? I totally forgot her face!! I thought she liked the lord because she blushed when she welcomed him (if I remember well) but now she doesn’t seem jealous so, or she isn’t actually interested or she knows that (at least for now) the lord and the FL don’t have a romantic relationship 🤔
Anyway thank you for the recall 😊

I really like this webtoon, the art is good, the history of the FL is complexe

I like how the ladies in the harem have a good and casual relationship with the ML like friends. And what's the deal with the redhead lol

Thanks for the chapter!! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread