Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 6 - Axias's Consecration (4)

@Badass_Gemini @starpeny sorry for the lack of updates 😭 We announced in our discord server that we were on a break, but now we're back, so might be dropping one or two chapters this week (maybe, just maybe lmao)

*aunt apprehensive mode on*

Please, I need spoilers. They will find the daughter sold as a slave or was it just a sacrificial element put there just to make a tragic past?

Oh, Sorry @Zanalea, I don't know your discord server so I don't read your announcement. Yes please, if you guys can, upload another chapter, I really love this one, I was really sad I thought this already dropped off. Thank you very much for all of your hard works.πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ

I think I fell in love with the ML when he revealed himself as a kitty slave.

To translator: The English language is weird sometimes but "casted" is not correct. The past tense of cast is also cast.

I felt a lot of sexual tension at the end of the chapter, from his part at least (lol). Idk, both are so gorgeous, mature yet playful, I have a crush on both of them, help~. xD

Hahahahaha, the relationship between our ML and his knights is so funny, is that considered fan service or not? >u<
I love the MC, she's so honest, rightful, and hardworking, I'm curious as well about her past; she constantly talks about how she's not strong enough, but I see her as someone quite talented and capable tbh. I just wonder how powerful were the others then, for her to be considered not enough?

Tysm for the chapter, fighting! <3

Users who are viewing this thread