Like Wind on a Dry Branch

Hello, Kareki Scans will be picking this up. We hope to have a chapter out in a couple of days!

I've been called "the final nail in coffin for my marriage" but no one ever calls me tempting. so sad.

This reminds me of sati tradition in India in which a woman is burned alive along with her dead husband because in olden times , a woman half or less than that would be married and she was forced to worship her husband like god. If a husband had two wives , either one of them or both had to be burned alive with their husbands

Sh

Art is sooooo goood and it looks interesting too. Can't wait *-*

I said this before, and Im gonna say it again:
If he already has a woman, as in a wife, i don't support their relationship. For example, take it from the wife's POV, her husband suddenly returned home with another woman by his side. How would she feel? It's just like remarried empress, except the heroine is now trashta. Also, I don't like MLs that kill any character just cuz they like the FL. Like, who even does that.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see a Korean shoujo/josei webtoon with actually drawn backgrounds instead of blurred 3d shit.

Supporter
Count Casarius fell victim to a plague and died suddenly, leaving behind a will stating that Rietta, his beautiful young widow of the manor, whom he tried to use as a concubine, be buried alive alongside him.
Hopefully his grave is excavated and his body thrown into a night soil compost bin.

Users who are viewing this thread