Like Wind on a Dry Branch

Dex-chan lover
@_twxx99 chill, nothing happened yet. It doesn't say anything about the ML is married, and he didn't want to kill the guy last chapter for the FL, he wanted to kill that guy cuz he opposed him, as a commoner who dare to oppose the duke. And if you don't like it just drop. It's a freaking story why do you want it to be exactly the way you want 😂

@ponta666 tf is up with you. I said I dropped it. Secondly, I believe this is a comment section in which people state their opinions. I dropped the story cuz the story is too clichéd. LMAO YOURE TELLING ME NOT TO COMMENT HOW I WANT THE STORY BUT YOU WANT ME TO COMMENT HOWEVER YOU WANT?? sounds sus to me.

I wanna see where the story goes, thanks a lot for translating. I can't wait for more chaps!! 😀

Dex-chan lover
@_twxx99 Did I say something about you having to comment however I wanted 🤔 how can you interpret that one? Like I said just drop, there's no need to get so angry about a story that is definitely not your taste 😪

Dang the inequality. Got coerced to become an object of possession when she got nothing in return but also got blamed for it when the only fuc she did was standing and breathing. Even some trash profited abt 1 mil gold by selling her.
I hope the dog blood aint going strong from here, she deserves better if I'm her i might choose the PLAN 'D'.

Doed this have a WN? Somehow I feel like I've read this title before 🤔

@TrapCard113 you're so mean! Do you have something against the poor plants that should benefit from that compost? 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@_twxx99 it's because I just see the notification of your comment which mentioned me recently. So I just replied it.

Umm random but could anyone recommend me any novel or manhwa.. Romance and bit smutty. ...like Lucia, under the oak tree..
Anyways is this manhwa also from a novel if so do let me know where I could read it.

Base on chapter 3 I think Archduke Axias is not really a bad guy..he saved Rietta and otherss...Rietta is such a beauty & Archduke is a hunk^^ huh! cant wait for more.

No wonder she looks like a dead person. She lost everything thanks to hat rotten sack of meat. I really hope she will find her daughter in the future.

The artwork is stunning. I hope she finds her daughter well but feeling this isn't a HEA type of manwha

Users who are viewing this thread