Lily Marble - Ch. 31

It's nice to see them reunited, but I kinda feel like the reunion was kinda rushed. Author could have at least made one chapter where she talks to her mother, and another one where she goes back to her. Because seing them being apart for 30 chapters just for everything to be cleared in one single chapter feels odd.

This being said, I'm still happy they got back together, they are a cute couple.

Yeah, that was real quick lol. Kinda diminished the situation a little bit. Still, these two are my favs from the series so it is nice to see them together.

Fed-Kun's army
As others said, it was a bit quick for them to get back together, but I honestly rather that than another 10-30 chapters or so of drama. Now we can have the them work on their relationship, instead of going back and fourth between "we shouldn't date" & "but we should date".

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, thank god the mom was chill and supportive. I don’t think it was quick, this had been dragging for 30 chapters and reached its climax in the previous one. We have more couples who need to solve their issues too.

Dex-chan lover
BEST MOM!!! seriously tho it did feel a little rushed but maybe instead of dragging it out they shouldve focused on some other pairing this ch and then cut to this ch so it could make us feel like it wasn't so quick

Dex-chan lover
ehhh?
This was so...I hoped for more. A better discussion between her and Aya. About all the hurt feelings and doubts that happened...
Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
I forgot she was divorced! when the mom mentioned I thought THEN WHY THE ****** ARE YOU NOT TOGETHE-asdasjd but of course ((((((society))))) and then there's family, but thankfully the mom was great, I know mine wouldn't react like that at least.

Hey, it might be rushed for us but for them, it's been years!! so I'm just very happy

Dex-chan lover
Well. That's one couple's problem solved, back to fluffier stuff. Now, can someone give the useless lesbians a push? Thankyouveryfuckingmuch.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah, my faves. Glad to see this was resolved, though I do agree it was too quick. I’m happy for them though!

Okay, which of you useless lesbian couples is next?

FUCK YEAH BABY PROGRESSIVE MOTHERS RISE UP. That's one couple practically finished now, on to the office lady plsss

Users who are viewing this thread