Limit Breaker

I hope this one isn't like other manhwas where Korea being bullied by other countries all the time and Japan is the bastard! I am really tired of this bullshit.
@rulerhades
And for u who said humans brain turns to mush after 3k years, where the fuck did you get this bullshit? U know this shit is a fucking fantasy story right? People have different views on how a fantasy world looks like, just cause author's view isn't same as urs that doesn't mean it's wrong! U fucking moron.

@keimichi

Could not have said it better myself, what a lame trope. If you're going to introduce the mom, there should be more to it than oh no she died due to poor planning in the story

*Sniff* *Sniff* Hmm.... I smell Potential over here, I think this the birth of a Legend

This is a REALLY shallow one. Don't expect anything from this manhua. what i mean by that is, when you read this, you know exactly how the story is going to go just like chinese shit. So if you wanna read something on the toilet go ahead. Other than that I don't think there is a use for this one.

Reaper_Scans and Asura out there treating translations like the Covid vaccine race, keep it up.

lmao something telling me this is gonna be another translation war between Asura and Reaper_Scans

what a piece of trash this shit is. How can anyone even be fan of such story... and scanlation groups translate more and more junk like this instead of good stuff

@Vagabond157 How about you stop whining for free GOOD manhwa and translators and suck it up like a grateful person, not yapping about absolute nonsense just because your taste in art is abominable bad, how bout that huh? You’re read a free manhwa that’s aren’t even a lil bit bad and you’re talking like you hire the artists and translator for this piece of literature. Im severely offended by how obnoxious you are for many ppl just because your taste is shit. Admit it

Yo you said it’s one of those excuse but did you paid to- support genres you like? If not then good ones will die put and you’ll be the contributor of that.

@Kines14 unless you are one of the members of such a translating team, do this yourself, or used to before. I don't think you have a right to get offended for them.

Also, people do have a right to criticize translation teams for their choice in Mahua since many of them get supported by donators and it's our funds that get used up for stuff we don't like.

Let's be honest no one is starting translation wars unless they are getting something out of it - exposure for more money. And that's alright, but it also hurts when good stuff are being sidelined in favour of shit, it feels like a betrayal.

Apart from this, let's face it many of these literature pieces are shit and the only reason they are made is to milk readers of their money. They take the stories that made them good and dilute it to mass produce it banking on the support the original piece had - while also skimming on quality for better margins.

the Art seemed decent at first but I feel like it's just kinda meh after the first (1~3) chapters. I hope the story and storytelling/progressing keeps also a good pacing.

Group Leader
Manhwa isekai have reach the same ocean floor than the manga isekai, rescue is still in process but no survive has been found yet.

Also the Translation Arc Tournament is still going

Art is pretty good and really creative, but the story is a bit lacking. Also what's up with asurascans seeming to have beef with reaperscans? I feel like this is the second or third project they both are releasing at the same time

@Kines14 * Big Chungus 'No' meme *

Your argument is trash and therefore you use the old "but its free, be grateful" argument. Being able to read it for free doesn't mean its not shit. And my shit, in my taste, this manhwa is the worst shit ive read this year. 😎

Group Leader
eh
too fast paced
i think i should drop it but i'll wait a little longer i guess :/

2 groups fighting for this subpar manhwa is certainly an overkill. Why won’t they allocate their time and effort to pick up another title with better story? I don’t understand. Do they not read through the chapters first before deciding that it’s good enough to pick up as their project? And why these two groups always releasing the same thing at the same time? Do they have the same raw providers or something?

Users who are viewing this thread