Limit Breaker

Fed-Kun's army
@Moth
Dude, it's not new......
2 or 3 scan teams tends to release same manga, manhua. Example- Taming Master, scan team- zero scan & asura scan.
Btw these two or any other scan teams tends to compete with each other only when that manga is gathering more views or have potential in it.

This is pretty awful.
generic 0 substance faux-reincarnation "Player" korean manhua except they didn't even bother giving any backstory or reason to care about the characters. maybe this would be passable if there was an extra 15-20 chapters inbetween the current ones, but as things stand they don't even care enough to give names of most of the people MC encounters lmao.
imagine OPM without it's wonderful side characters or compelling misunderstood lead.
why even read it?

Wow so awesome though i feel there's sumthing missing from this series but i think its still has just began

[Man, this is like Otherworldly Sword King’s Survival Records, but the plot is 0/10. The story is really rushed, one moment you are trapped in a cube for 300 years then you get to see your mom and she is dead.🤨 Good try for the art tho.]

I can say you will love this if you like a cool OP mc cause that is what this is about

Wow look at the chapters ratings on Naver lol
e9001654ed1e67eb33acb934e9aa126e.jpg

Wow. Bellissimo. Promette bene anche se molti manga oramai si piantano su questa tipologia del altro mondo o ritorno. Speriamo che nel futuro non segua i binari degli altri

The first chapter seemed promising, the second and third seemed bad and the fourth once again seemes promising. Only went with another three more chapters. But sadly there isn't anything special here. Another more character focused dungeon-apocalypse with guilds and an OP MC.
I also read up to chapter 40 or so of 'The Tutorial Tower's Advanced Player' and they seem pretty much the same.
Now my opinion about them and spoilers.
Both feature an MC who gets stuck in a tutorial and gets strong through repetition. After the initial high it turns into a drag pretty fast. The action scenes get overplayed even though they all could be summed up like in 'One punch man', because frankly all three have the power to one-shot the monsters. Recruitement follows and after that most likely some hidden objective will become apparent. That is how it went with TTTAP at least.
Without doubt the first few chapters should be read and judgement should be ones own. But stories like this, where the growth comes with skills, even though the MCs stats alone could destroy the world, where the power gets underplayed and underestimated get boring real quick, for me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread