Limit Breaker

Warning! This manhwa is all about pure action and art. Don't expect too much for story, at least for now.

That fight was really dumb. He could have just grabbed the sword and wrestled it out of his opponents hands but no... you have to almost kill yourself when a monster strong enough to threaten your whole nation is waiting right around the corner. He also destroyed a very valuable weapon in the process. Given his character up to this point, the MCs decision to show off here makes no sense. Remember what happened to his mother? I member.

idk what's w these comments...there's no reason to expect even an ounce of logic or depth in the plot for like 99% of these type of stories...even solo leveling isn't that amazing plot and character wise. the mc looks cool, the art is great, and there's fighting. that's literally it. to me, there seems to be little difference bw solo leveling (which ppl loove) and this, except sl has amazinggg art and slightly better characters.

Good Art but simple Action, Plot and Chara
or maybe cuz it still early chapters(?)

Oh well,, imma wait till it mature enough

Won't hope much tho

The beginning really is Sword King type. Story..hmm..like Solo Leveling? Wonder how it will improve tou because that thing. Well, i will wait for new chapter and see it myself 😉.
Cant say it good or bad for now, too early to judge

plotwise is dumb and cliche as hell but the amazing art more than makes up for it. def a 10/10 art with a 6/10 plot. Not exactly good but not bad either, however more than serviceable enough as a vehicle for the reader to be invested in the great art and action.

Good !
That become more interesting now like he was not nerfed but imagine you have that many power.
You cant use it properly because if you are not careful you can destroy everything around you.
The mc need more battle experience before he was fighting a fake monster for 3000 years the same pattern every time and he get out by breaking the barrier not by clearing it ( i think it's that no ? If i'm wrong my bad ).
Yes the story is not awesome but guys that just 15 chapters now and it's entertaining no ?
The mc is a really good guy and cant be manipulated like trash people who use violence.
I'm really waiting the next !

Honestly I think this series is just high packed action scenes with overpowered mc and i'm here for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I really like this webtoon and I've read 15 chapters so far. So for those who are hesitant, I'd say go try and read it.
MC is basically Saitama with more personality (?) He's OP as fuck but it's not boring at all. Tbh only his stats are OP but he'll probably get even stronger in the future if he earns new skills or special items. The art is really good too. I have faith in this webtoon - also I'm surprised it gets picked up / translated by Webtoons (Indonesia), not (English) btw. I'm glad it gets more recognition tho 😄

Users who are viewing this thread