Limited Time Princess - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
FL: Hey, betcha can't find this super rare lost treasure, jerk!

ML: IS THAT A CHALLENGE, THOT?!

Oh, what's that place? It looks pretty >o<

AHAHAHAHA, ok, so Tesrick was a scumbag and a piece of trash, got it. I love the MC, instead of losing her time and energy in trying to help these idiots she'll better use him and take advantage of him(but let's admit it'd be better if she keeps it for herself, that way no one would be able to kill her. Just saying~) HAHAHA. His ego is so big and annoying, omg.

Tnks for sharing! I'm gonna wait patiently for the next chapter <3

Double-page supporter
@AiriAi When she said she treated him like a tool (object) my brain interpreted it as the slang tool instead and was like "I don't know if you are entirely wrong"

Dex-chan lover
she found it.

also i agree with the guy below me. make tesrick the male lead and i will break a car window.

Well gotta start hunting spoilers cause if this shitty ass dude is the ML imma go to droptown

Group Leader
Ahhh I can see this going down the ‘tame the asshole’ route. A cliche but a classic. I have a strong feeling that he’s going to be the ML

Ezk

what a way to make a man unlikable, those who don't listen are one of the most infuriating characters. If he's the ML he has to have some (a lot) of development

Dex-chan lover
Making him do all the work and then hand it off to someone else as an insult.
I doubt Tesrick is the male lead, Sheillia outright stated she hated his character and does not like the "not listening cliché".

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the strong impression that this is going to be a series with an incredibly self sacrificing mc to the point where all the supporting cast feels unlikeable, case in point the finance who appears to be her male lead.

Like so far everything she's done is >I like eclette and if I'm nice to her I won't die >if I end my engagement I won't die and fiance won't have to look at me anymore or try to kill me>if I find the necklace the plot will proceed normally

It's interesting when a set up is like that but perhaps this is leaning in a bit too hard to the whole "everything I do I do for the heroine" bit.

Uhhhhhh ..... there’s seriously something else besides him being just an asshole.. honestly need more expansion on his character soon

og ml was a total asshole. og mc is also an asshole if she already knew that the man who loved her was engaged to another woman and still pursued him despite that. man i just feel so sorry for the princess in the og story, it must’ve been crushing to give the one you love an important thing to you, only for him to give it to some other girl.

this is one of the few series where i really wish the og ml would get his ass kicked (and the author better not try to make up a sob story for him).

I really hate "villainesses" who go out of their way to make the "heroine" get their happy endings. The trope is so overdone. What about your own happiness. Why do you have to get ao involved in another person's life

Users who are viewing this thread