Limited Time Princess - Ch. 3

Srsly, it didn’t occur to her that she’ll be fine as long as she doesn’t bully the FL? Why go out of her way to give her the necklace?

Double-page supporter
@Trezcast She thinks the Heroine might still need it in the future regardless if she bullies her or not. She already knows she just needs to not bully her(or rather, annulling the engagement would solve everything, but a certain little shit won't let go), but that doesn't mean others might not do the same. Better for the Heroine to have the necklace just in case.

Oh please, hope that trash isn't ML. He is so unlikable. I always hate the part where MC trying to annul the engagement and failed so badly because of the rubbish plot.

@jyha bruh finally someone gets it

i dont care how much of a saint the og mc is, if she steals a man she needs to get a beating like the "villainess" would for trying the same stunt

i hate stories that dont acknowledge how much of an ass the heroine is and completely ignore her wrongdoings
why would you accept the necklace, surely the villainess wouldve kicked up a fuss if she saw you with it yet you still wear it ignoring that fact
you also seem to not understand how the villainess would feel being replaced and her whole life being a lie
oh boohoo you got bullied, the only reason she went for your life is because youve made her miserable by accepting the necklace, if you hadnt it wouldve stayed as bullying which couldve been sorted civilly once the villainess had calmed down after her literal life was torn to shreds

My gosh the fiance (? hopefully he isn't the ML) is trash atm. His arrogance and assumptions remind me of the asshole prince from Beware the Villainess hahahah

Aggregator gang
Honestly, this Eclette is also at fault, I know she can't help the fact that the asshole of a ML fell to her but I pretty sure she would have known Shayla got it for Tesrick and she took it anyway.
I wish would be addressed more often, why can't the MC ever go up to the villainess and be like "Hey, I know you love him, but we both love each other and want to get married" or at least do something instead of pursuing an engaged man, especially when they are commoners, I pretty sure the families would have them killed back in those days.

I hope this dude isn't the ML. He's not even handsome. 🤮 If he is, bet the author will come out with a super sob story for him. Not gonna buy it.

And really the mc should just chill in her mansion and literally please try to not get involved with the heroine. So many villainess story start with 'oh I don't wanna be troubled' but go out of their way to be the backstage manager for the heroine.

Praying OGML isnt the ML of this story, his arrogance is disgusting 🤢

Aggregator gang
@Ashley021 generally they want the heroine to succeed because there is some kind of impending crisis like a demon king/ villain wanting to kill everyone. Basically, if the heroine fails, everyone dies.

However, I agree that it's too much when they start setting up the FMC with ML when its clear ML is not interested in the FMC anymore

WAIT she mentioned having a younger twin right??? the crown prince?? are they actually siblings or is she the only one who isn't a real descendant?

yep definitely not a fan of the so called heroine and this ml dude,,,, idk if i can keep reading if no new characters are gonna be introduced :(( i liked her plan of earning money, distancing herself from the novel’s characters, and leaving the palace waaay better,,,

Users who are viewing this thread