Limited Time Princess - Ch. 7

riven doesn't die, she pushes him out of the way and her foot gets injured in the process

Woah fuckkkkk. Is this like final destination?? Whoever dies but is saved will die and even more tragic death??!?!?!?! Hoooooly shiattttt!!!! That’d be so interesting. Because then, she would never be able to live!!!! That’d be so cool! I hope there’s a story like this for the villainess troupe.

Whooooooooa this would be crazy good if he did just die a worse death, because then she has to figure out how to seriously get over the book’s plot...

But she’ll prob end up saving him and they’re both fine and it’ll turn out that her brother is trying to kill her or something. Dunno what the splat could be tho

On another note: in the event where she can’t save anyone from their tragic end, it’ll also be interesting if the book’s plot also won’t let her kill anyone before their time (like if she tried to commit suicide before meeting eclette but ppl are constantly saving her). That would be interesting too. Anyway, thank you for reading my mess of a comment lol

So… to follow the original history of this world, that kid must die? That's why deadly situations keeps happening to him?

you this kid suicidal af i bet he made the chandelier fall on him through magic and shit

Noooooooo. No. Nononono. Not my child. Please tell me he's still alive. He can't just die like that.

Now it seems she has to try REAL hard to escape her fate then, and the saintess(?) from before is really suspicious, i suspect her has something to do with the princess' demise

Dex-chan lover
soo its this kind of world where it trys to stay true to the story ... she will have a hard time

Contributor
Looks like narrative course re-plotting is liable to be a Thing? Hmmm...

It bodes.

Users who are viewing this thread