Limited Time Princess - Ch. 7

It would be so cool if fate was at work and he ends up dying, but I would hate for this incident to cause the same rumours to be spread around, like the princess brought him into the castle to kill him or smth

i'm sorry what? that was a bigger cliffhanger, but i wonder if it meant that he will end up dying no matter what

Poor kid isn't even in the prologue from what I can tell, so there's a high chance he's biting it here.

Dang so it's final destination rules. Regardless of if you change the future fate will find a way to kill you.

I kinda skimmed the raw and I really made that the MC can't run from her fate and destiny. No matter what she did, she keeps encountering something that she had been avoiding. Worst of all, she doesn't have particular skills or abilities to make herself stand up among other reincarnations MC. So far, she is just a normal girl with the Princess title.

Group Leader
I was all excited throughout the chapter and was like, "ML? ML? ML Please? 😀"
Then the last panel came and I went 😐

Group Leader
She totally pushed him out of the way and got injured. I’d bet on it. If it really had killed him, they would have showed it instead of leaving a dramatically unclear ending.

"Bruh I did not just save this kids life so he could fuckin die on me."

Users who are viewing this thread