list of every manga that has anime in user's library

Dex-chan lover
i was scrolling through an anime watching site for the first time in a while and i noticed that there were already anime for the manga that i read.

i'm not asking for much but i just want a page that can check if manga/s in your library has a track section of anime-planet, anilist, myanimelist, and the lot that can say that it has anime and compile it in a list so i can search for an anime adaptation.

Upvote 0
Contributor
i was scrolling through an anime watching site for the first time in a while and i noticed that there were already anime for the manga that i read.

i'm not asking for much but i just want a page that can check if manga/s in your library has a track section of anime-planet, anilist, myanimelist, and the lot that can say that it has anime and compile it in a list so i can search for an anime adaptation.
On every titles' profile you can add a track link from all of these websites:
  1. Kitsu
  2. AniList
  3. Anime-Planet
  4. MangaUpdates
  5. Novel Updates
  6. My Anime List
If a tracking link is missing you can report it with link so mods can add it to the title!

And imo, you are asking for much. :huh: (looks hard to implement)

Contributor
I doubt this will be implemented mostly because this is a manga site not an anime site. As mentioned most titles have links to tracking sites that do tend to also track that stuff.

As a "compromise" you could look at the seasonal lists

Dex-chan lover
On every titles' profile
yeah, that's the issue for me. you gotta personally check the manga profile to see if they have the anime tracker page :qq:

And imo, you are asking for much. :huh: (looks hard to implement)
idk lmao but i think the logic goes like "if the 'title' has tracker section, then add to list" so i guess it is asking for much if they have that intertwining tables that i learned from a programming lesson when i was in highschool lolol :korone:

I doubt this will be implemented mostly because this is a manga site not an anime site. As mentioned most titles have links to tracking sites that do tend to also track that stuff.
true :meguuusad: i wish you can connect your mangadex account to an anime site and they will check if your manga in the library has an existing anime in their database

As a "compromise" you could look at the seasonal lists
that's hardly a compromise considering i turned off NSFW titles and the shit that welcomed me on that page are tits lmao :lul:

Contributor
on mangaupdates -> advanced search -> put "adapted to anime" in the categories section -> go down and click "Only show manga on my reading list." obviously the list is not going to be as complete as anime focused tracking sites with more popularity like myanimelist, but it's a temp solution

Dex-chan lover
on mangaupdates -> advanced search -> put "adapted to anime" in the categories section -> go down and click "Only show manga on my reading list." obviously the list is not going to be as complete as anime focused tracking sites with more popularity like myanimelist, but it's a temp solution
can i connect my mangadex acc to mangaupdates so they can import my MDlibrary to their database?

Users who are viewing this thread