List of non-h Manga Containing Futanari

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, I am making this post to open a discussion about non-hentai futanari manga or just manga that contain futanari in some way, shape, or form. My main goal is to bring together those like me who are looking to find more content like this and create a place where we can discuss and share it with one another.

Here are some that I have found so far along my journey:
  • Anata no Danna Uwaki shitemasu yo
  • Blade Play
  • Blue Drop
  • Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa
  • Bra Girl[Swing Girl]
  • Chase the Chin Chin Devil
  • Chichi Chichi
  • Criminale!
  • Cutie Honey'21
  • Daybreak Haigure ni Somaru Nichijou
  • Domina no Do!
  • Dragon Kuro Gal o Kakumau
  • enTrans
  • EVILIVE
  • Genkai Dungeon no Hanshoku Jijou
  • GuBijin (Oneshot)
  • Hajipuru!
  • Hybrid Girlfriend
  • Ishuzuko Reviewers
  • Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion
  • Kemokko Doubutsuen
  • Kill Time Seiheki Series Dochi ga Eroi!?
  • Killing Bites
  • Kuro Kuro
  • Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
  • Mahou Shoujo Neko X
  • Maid in Japan
  • Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat
  • Master in My Dreams
  • Meshimase Honey
  • Mida Love
  • Minori Scandal
  • Monban no Oshigoto (Oneshot)
  • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
  • Monster no Konkatsuya-san
  • Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
  • Nyotai-ka
  • Oretama
  • Oritsune-sama de Chu
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion: Zero
  • Renji de Chin!
  • Rosen Garten Saga
  • Rotte no Omocha
  • Saigo no Seihonnou to Suibakusen
  • Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai
  • Sakura Nadeshiko
  • Satanophany
  • Seinaru Usotsuki
  • Seishokuki
  • Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji
  • Sekai wo Sukuu tame ni Ajin to Asa-chun dekimasenka?
  • Sex Knights
  • Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san
  • Shuumatsu no Maristella
  • Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko
  • Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki
  • Succubus & Hitman
  • Succubus ja nai mon!
  • Sukumizu Uchuujin ga Minasan ni Otsutae shitai Koto ga Arimasu!
  • TS Majo Rie x Norun
  • Tensei Colosseum - Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Kouryaku shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu
  • Tenshi no Kette
  • Trans Venus
  • Tsugumomo
  • Tsuiteru Kanojo
  • Uma Musume Pretty Derby - Mou Hanasanai (Doujinshi) (Parody)
  • Virgin Rope
  • Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
  • Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)
  • Übel Blatt
Within this list you will find anything ranging from implied to borderline h content. If you have found anything that is not on this list, let me know and I will continue to update and revise as more titles are found. Looking forward to our discussions.
Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san, which chapter in the series is it?

I have run into a few of these. What a strange list. I'd rather seek a list of catgirl mangas but you do you. But almost everything that I recognize, no they're definitely hentai. How astronomical is your threshold for calling something hentai? If the entire plot is about having sex, it's hentai.

Blue Drop - hentai. Ok, it has a plot, if you can call invading irredeemable manhating lesbian nazi aliens (so feminist aliens) that were constantly having orgies in the evening after spending the day torturing and exterminating men a plot. But that's a hentai plot. Also, what futanari? They copied the memories of a man into one of their own bodies but that's just a regular gender bender. It was all about sex. And other bodily functions.
Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa - hentai. It's all about the hermaphrodite slut's sexual escapades as she apparently is on a quest to have sex with everyone, with a background plot eventually revealed of "oh by the way she's an alien".
Chichi Chichi - the thing about the big titted girl constantly making her male roommate ejaculate into her boobs every chapter? This you're classifying as "non-h"? That has hermaphrodites in it at some point? Fortunately I didn't read it that far. I wasted too much time on this one just because it was by the same author as koboyashi maid dragon but whether it has a hermaphrodite in it, no this is hella hentai. Again, how high is your threshold?
Mahou Shoujo Neko X - not quite what I'd call hentai but very h, if h means "ecchi". Worthwhile to read once at least though. Deserves to be on list if you say "non-hentai" instead of "non-h", but at least the story wasn't focused on sex, but on the abuse the catgirl tolerates from her adopted brother and her unreasonable patience despite the fact that she could absolutely destroy him with a finger flick in an instant if she wanted.
Mida Love - Hentai. Also, if the succubi who can change sex make this make your list, then everything with characters who can change sex like Ranma 1/2 and Wagaya no Oinari-Sama should be on the list too. I don't believe anyone was ever both male and female at the same time. But I'm not going to reread it to be confident of that statement.
Nyotai-ka - hentai
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen - ah yes Yena the hyena, if you want to count her as intersexed, but not really. Lanka is the #1 best waifu of all time btw.
Trans Venus - you're joking, right? Hentai.
Tsuiteru Kanojo - I remember that. This deserves to be on the list at least, though it's certainly headed in the hentai direction by the end, though only because the author clearly ran out of ideas.

I have run into a few of these. What a strange list. I'd rather seek a list of catgirl mangas but you do you. But almost everything that I recognize, no they're definitely hentai. How astronomical is your threshold for calling something hentai? If the entire plot is about having sex, it's hentai.

Blue Drop - hentai. Ok, it has a plot, if you can call invading irredeemable manhating lesbian nazi aliens (so feminist aliens) that were constantly having orgies in the evening after spending the day torturing and exterminating men a plot. But that's a hentai plot. Also, what futanari? They copied the memories of a man into one of their own bodies but that's just a regular gender bender. It was all about sex. And other bodily functions.
Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa - hentai. It's all about the hermaphrodite slut's sexual escapades as she apparently is on a quest to have sex with everyone, with a background plot eventually revealed of "oh by the way she's an alien".
Chichi Chichi - the thing about the big titted girl constantly making her male roommate ejaculate into her boobs every chapter? This you're classifying as "non-h"? That has hermaphrodites in it at some point? Fortunately I didn't read it that far. I wasted too much time on this one just because it was by the same author as koboyashi maid dragon but whether it has a hermaphrodite in it, no this is hella hentai. Again, how high is your threshold?
Mahou Shoujo Neko X - not quite what I'd call hentai but very h, if h means "ecchi". Worthwhile to read once at least though. Deserves to be on list if you say "non-hentai" instead of "non-h", but at least the story wasn't focused on sex, but on the abuse the catgirl tolerates from her adopted brother and her unreasonable patience despite the fact that she could absolutely destroy him with a finger flick in an instant if she wanted.
Mida Love - Hentai. Also, if the succubi who can change sex make this make your list, then everything with characters who can change sex like Ranma 1/2 and Wagaya no Oinari-Sama should be on the list too. I don't believe anyone was ever both male and female at the same time. But I'm not going to reread it to be confident of that statement.
Nyotai-ka - hentai
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen - ah yes Yena the hyena, if you want to count her as intersexed, but not really. Lanka is the #1 best waifu of all time btw.
Trans Venus - you're joking, right? Hentai.
Tsuiteru Kanojo - I remember that. This deserves to be on the list at least, though it's certainly headed in the hentai direction by the end, though only because the author clearly ran out of ideas.
I want to give you props for actually going through the trouble of writing this. I have already expressed that some items of the list do not quite fit the criteria of being futa through and through, hell I even mentioned this two post before your reply regarding another title. To solve this, I mentioned the idea of separating the list into different categories to make that distinction more clear, "Honorable Mentions" being an example of an idea I had. As for my galactic threshold for calling something hentai, again, I made it clear that I can accept anything from implied to borderline-hentai. Based on some of your responses it seems that you have not fully read some the the titles you are criticizing which renders your argument weak and uninformed. My main focus is futanari but I will take any recommendation that falls under the category of dickgirl. Due to how rare the content is, I can't afford to be picky with what I am searching for. Once more content is found or a more a efficient way of searching comes out then I can sort out the list in a better way so the content is more accurately represented. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Hello everyone, I am making this post to open a discussion about non-hentai futanari manga or just manga that contain futanari in some way, shape, or form. My main goal is to bring together those like me who are looking to find more content like this and create a place where we can discuss and share it with one another.

Here are some that I have found so far along my journey:
  • Anata no Danna Uwaki shitemasu yo
  • Blade Play
  • Blue Drop
  • Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa
  • Bra Girl[Swing Girl]
  • Chase the Chin Chin Devil
  • Chichi Chichi
  • Criminale!
  • Cutie Honey'21
  • Daybreak Haigure ni Somaru Nichijou
  • Domina no Do!
  • Dragon Kuro Gal o Kakumau
  • enTrans
  • EVILIVE
  • Genkai Dungeon no Hanshoku Jijou
  • GuBijin (Oneshot)
  • Hajipuru!
  • Hybrid Girlfriend
  • Ishuzuko Reviewers
  • Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion
  • Kemokko Doubutsuen
  • Kill Time Seiheki Series Dochi ga Eroi!?
  • Killing Bites
  • Kuro Kuro
  • Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
  • Mahou Shoujo Neko X
  • Maid in Japan
  • Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat
  • Master in My Dreams
  • Meshimase Honey
  • Mida Love
  • Minori Scandal
  • Monban no Oshigoto (Oneshot)
  • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
  • Monster no Konkatsuya-san
  • Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
  • Nyotai-ka
  • Oretama
  • Oritsune-sama de Chu
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion: Zero
  • Renji de Chin!
  • Rosen Garten Saga
  • Rotte no Omocha
  • Saigo no Seihonnou to Suibakusen
  • Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai
  • Sakura Nadeshiko
  • Satanophany
  • Seinaru Usotsuki
  • Seishokuki
  • Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji
  • Sekai wo Sukuu tame ni Ajin to Asa-chun dekimasenka?
  • Sex Knights
  • Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san
  • Shuumatsu no Maristella
  • Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko
  • Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki
  • Succubus & Hitman
  • Succubus ja nai mon!
  • Sukumizu Uchuujin ga Minasan ni Otsutae shitai Koto ga Arimasu!
  • TS Majo Rie x Norun
  • Tensei Colosseum - Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi o Kouryaku shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu
  • Tenshi no Kette
  • Trans Venus
  • Tsugumomo
  • Tsuiteru Kanojo
  • Uma Musume Pretty Derby - Mou Hanasanai (Doujinshi) (Parody)
  • Virgin Rope
  • Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
  • Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)
  • Übel Blatt
Within this list you will find anything ranging from implied to borderline h content. If you have found anything that is not on this list, let me know and I will continue to update and revise as more titles are found. Looking forward to our discussions.
That´s quite the list. Which ones would you recommend if the reader is being picky about coherent story telling?

That´s quite the list. Which ones would you recommend if the reader is being picky about coherent story telling?
The ones that come to mind are: Kemono Jihen, Killing Bites, Lv2 Kara Cheat, Rosen Garten Saga, Satanaophany, Sekai Saikyou Shitsuji, Succubus & Hitman, Tensei Colosseum, and Tsugumomo. There are more and but these are ones I would recommend given their popularity. I warn you that some of there have extreme content so proceed with caution.

Users who are viewing this thread