List of the Villains

Supporter
This is not Japanese manga but Chinese, isn't it? Also that difference between actual art and cover art lol

Not as good as the first chapters would lead you to believe.

The translator's site has up to the 50th chapter and my rating kept falling the longer I read.

As of now it is 6/10 and I have no doubt it will go lower if I continue reading.

Double-page supporter
Not the fan of reading about villain who only has that title. MC seems kind, friendly while his enemies are cartoonishly over the top evil.

Would have been interesting to read about MC who is trying to hunt down government who captured them for safety of humanity. MC fighting with himself thinking if he is doing the right thing.
What we have now is kind of wuxia level story when government officials talk like this "Let's kill everyone and remove evidence of what we did", "How dare he escape, hunt him down and bring me his head". It's too over the top for me.

Translation and QC isn't up to par, but the story isnt bad tho.
I would say this is a strong 6.5/10 if the translation gets fixed, otherwise a 5.5/10.

Banned
Plot makes no sense after his escape..gets more and more stupid...was hoping he did take the mantle of bad guy but instead he is more battle junky who can now fight people for fun...if they at least kept the events separate and let it build then it would have been better 4/10 for the fact. Plot and the translation gets more amd more Google translated and thinks that's fine instead of making sure he has the correct Chinese language (there is 2 types people)

Users who are viewing this thread