3603293e-f36b-4b04-9fcd-7d44a4a1f7fb
captain_crunch Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 10, 2018 Messages 3,940 Aug 7, 2026 #2 How many reps was equivalent to stopping the big pig? 1? A million?
C chiliehead Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 21, 2023 Messages 155 Aug 10, 2026 #3 captain_crunch said: How many reps was equivalent to stopping the big pig? 1? A million? Click to expand... It's actually part of conditioning, like sled pushing. The boar is not the only one with a keen nose, the monk sniffs out opportunities for fire sale business deal. I also prefer the more epic title compared to the chapter just called "Taopagoda".
captain_crunch said: How many reps was equivalent to stopping the big pig? 1? A million? Click to expand... It's actually part of conditioning, like sled pushing. The boar is not the only one with a keen nose, the monk sniffs out opportunities for fire sale business deal. I also prefer the more epic title compared to the chapter just called "Taopagoda".
CulR Group Leader Joined Oct 25, 2020 Messages 2,938 Aug 12, 2026 #4 I knew she was gonna do chest press with the tusks