Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Curse

Dex-chan lover
Omg that's why Qiaowen was at the coffee shop! So Xiaohe didn't know who the lover was!?

Dex-chan lover
lol, MC better hope she's Bi or he just lost all shot and should just give up at this point. Hilarious.

Situation is a bit too contrived tho, like really, the childhood friend crush that stays at his house just HAPPENS to date his coworker? uh-huh, sure.

Dex-chan lover
like someone else said, his nearly impossible task of getting qiao wen to go out with became completely impossible. gg no re, here's to the next year of romantic trauma that will fuck him up for the rest of his life

Dex-chan lover
So now the direction became really obvious, his 0.001% chance turned into 0% and now the only path is he getting with shark teeth girl because I doubt this relevation can get him out of his feelings considering that even knowing that she was in a relationship he stayed the same. Unless a lot of drama happens this manga shouldn't go past 40-50 chapters.
.... it was always 0%.

When he was a child, she actually took him to the bathroom.... she was so in the big sister zone that it was 100% impossible at all...

In fact, his feelings were off from the start... they were so close together that feelings shouldn't have formed...
Sooo... What's going on here lol. So Xianhe had known that Qiaowen has been staying over his place out of some consideration for her lover. I can't remember if they said what the consideration is for. Xianhe has worked with the lover the whole time? The lover doesn't know that Qiaowen has been staying over his house? Now poor Xianhe is sick in the middle of whatever the hell this is lol.

Please feel free to correct me if I got events wrong.
Even if she stays over... lover can't really complain... I mean, they are practically siblings...

Lover has to understand that you got to get along with your in-laws...

Dex-chan lover
.... it was always 0%.

When he was a child, she actually took him to the bathroom.... she was so in the big sister zone that it was 100% impossible at all...

In fact, his feelings were off from the start... they were so close together that feelings shouldn't have formed...

Even if she stays over... lover can't really complain... I mean, they are practically siblings...

Lover has to understand that you got to get along with your in-laws...
There is such a thing as bisexuality.

It would be interesting if lover girl is extremely jealous and demands she doesn't see him any more.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone check the raw and spoil me if mah boi mc get some fluff moment? :meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
Guys.. Yuri sht again ehhhhh
Why im mad? Listen people. Imagine that the girl u like, have a girl friends and ure sitting in ur room or something and ure ok with that that ur crush or girlfriend is with her female friends. Unexpectedly they are ur rivals?! So im i toxic, that u will be jealous over girls and frobid ur girl to meet them? What a Fucked up world we live in. Just think about it.. Get a life. Its just cringe.

Dex-chan lover
There is such a thing as bisexuality.

It would be interesting if lover girl is extremely jealous and demands she doesn't see him any more.
The issue isn't sexuality though... he never had a chance because she practically raised the boy... for all intents and purposes, they are siblings.... even if they aren't blood related...

Double-page supporter
.... it was always 0%.

That's just assuming absolute realism, most of the works with similar relationships end up in romance rather than the realistic approach like this one, tho tbh in this one you can get the vibes that it wasn't going to be like that but the author can do whatever they want so it's never zero really.

Users who are viewing this thread