Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Tug-of-war

Dex-chan lover
aw hell naw
MOM! THE AUTHOR IS TRYING TO MAKE OUR BOY WATCH A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH THE WOMAN HE LIKES! MOM! NO, YOU DON'T GET IT HE'S NOT EVEN PART OF THE TRIANGLE... WHA- I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THE GIRL HE LIKES IS GAY
I was wondering for some time if I should give this a spin. the drama tag was very intimidating. Though about reading some comments to get some idea about the series. And I'm glad I did. This stuff seems way to heavy for me :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so black hair girl is going to be the one suffering this time? Well idgaf about her, just look at my boy. Not only he got cucked because the girl he loves is gay, never stops seeking his attention and he watches them flirt every time, he was this close 🤏🏽 to win the competition but failed miserably and now bro's now going to see a love triangle (bait probably) IN THE BENCH all in the same 48 hours :aquadrink: can't get a W in this story, come on author.

I wonder who's going to need the therapy this time by the MC, the black haired girl or the crush?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was wondering for some time if I should give this a spin. the drama tag was very intimidating. Though about reading some comments to get some idea about the series. And I'm glad I did. This stuff seems way to heavy for me :pout:
it's rly not that heavy. certainly no angst... just some painful memories you make in your youth. at the time it may seem like the end of the world, but years later you will laugh about it

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so black hair girl is going to be the one suffering this time? Well idgaf about her, just look at my boy. Not only he got cucked because the girl he loves is gay, never stops seeking his attention and he watches them flirt every time, he was this close 🤏🏽 to win the competition but failed miserably and now bro's now going to see a love triangle (bait probably) IN THE BENCH all in the same 48 hours :aquadrink: can't get a W in this story, come on author.

I wonder who's going to need the therapy this time by the MC, the black haired girl or the crush?
Yuhan is Qiao-Wen's girlfriend. She is super insecure about their relationship. She saw Qiao-Wen's interaction with the arcade manager (see chapter 11 page 21 onwards) and probably started to overthinking about it.

Dex-chan lover
Did i miss a chapter? Didn't they just fight with the blond that one night and that was it? Is there an implication that she met with her later as well? Why is it suddenly a love triangle?

Supporter
Did i miss a chapter? Didn't they just fight with the blond that one night and that was it? Is there an implication that she met with her later as well? Why is it suddenly a love triangle?
Yeah I was gonna ask this as well. They coincidentally bump into each other at the school sports festival, and now it's some big thing? Why?

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be not a sniff of love triangle shenanigans. I read raws and I think I understand like 70% through Machine translation. Yuhan is just incredibly insecure about herself. Yuhan talks to the arcade manager and gets her ass blown out lol. She asks the arcade manager about what her relationship is with Qiaowen. The Arcade owner is like "Wtf, how did a spineless bastard like you get in a relationship? That boy next to Qiaowen in the arcade that day was way more reliable than you."

I don't think Yuhan and Qiaowen's relationship is toxic but easily can. They both have issues that they need to talk about but are too afraid to. Xiaohe Is also stepping up. Telling her to step the fuck up and not make Qiaowen worry so much. I personally hope that Qiaowen needs to step in a say something too. She's ignoring the tons of issues around her. I love this shit lol

Again MTL isn't great and I could be wrong. Apologies if I've gotten things incorrect

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yuhan is Qiao-Wen's girlfriend. She is super insecure about their relationship. She saw Qiao-Wen's interaction with the arcade manager (see chapter 11 page 21 onwards) and probably started to overthinking about it.
Yeah I know bro, I've been reading the story so far for the last 20 chapters. That's why I said we were going to have a BAIT of love triangle with the black haired girl suffering, now MC will have to deal with these b-ches couple problems probably.
Thank you for the reminder tho, I constantly forget about their names.

Dex-chan lover
Some readers misinterpret the interaction between Qiao-Wen and the arcade manager in this chapter. Yuhan (Qiao-Wen's girlfriend) also misinterpreted the interaction as she always does because she is insecure about their relationship. Qiao-Wen and the arcade manager fought in chapter 11 and that's why the awkward interaction in this chapter. That's it, there is no love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
Some readers misinterpret the interaction between Qiao-Wen and the arcade manager in this chapter. Yuhan (Qiao-Wen's girlfriend) also misinterpreted the interaction as she always does because she is insecure about their relationship. Qiao-Wen and the arcade manager fought in chapter 11 and that's why the awkward interaction in this chapter. That's it, there is no love triangle.

Also, and I just realized this... We're all so focused on Yuhan and Qiaowen that EVERYONE reading this chapter just brushed aside the fact that arcade girl jiejie is here for her minichad highschool BF....

Users who are viewing this thread