Liv

@MrGoose GJ at spoiling a oneshot. You know it's not hard to spoil such a short story?

I like it, it's cute and some things are better left short.

@Lorraine Agreed. Some stories are better left short. And I got the feelings this is better oneshot rather than prolonged chapters else it'd get boring.

Fed-Kun's army
It has not been that long ago that I started reading one-shots and this is the reason why I continue them. I think that this would have worked as a short story as well with another chapter or two.
I still wonder if she was regaining her humanity bit by bit cause she spend so much time with the reason she remained it in the first place or if she simply started to regain her memories. I love and hate this sort of execution. While the story is heartwarming the entire time there is a veil of gloom above the story and at the moment we see hope it is already over.
Sadly the author doesn't have any other translated works but we might see more of him (Hajime is a male name, right?) in the future.
It might be late for this but does anyone know when that award was won? I want to know if the author is still new on themarket or has been around for some time

Group Leader
@mommy
The results for the award were announced in December of last year (and, judging by the author's twitter, they've yet to release anything else).

One question, why did that guy shoot her? She looked nothing like a zombie, just like a regular girl. Clean clothes, neat hair, no injuries, except for the bloody eye, but that does not indicate she's dead. Makes no sense to me why he'd shot her...

Don't go further in comments if you haven't read it. Missing spoiler tags.

Tropey, cheesy, sad. But a decent read.

Users who are viewing this thread