Live Dungeon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to the Dungeon!

You got a title match right away and got K.Od with the first punch.. You done goofed, god is very disappointed. 😒

Dex-chan lover
uh selling something they cant appraise properly when you dont have any concept of how money works..

Fed-Kun's army
I wish this MC had a pair of diamond balls, superhuman adaptability, and a computer-like brain so that he could've killed that Undead Dragon with his OP healer equipment, then he might've been able to keep all his stuff and get some awesome drop. Usually, in these kinds of isekai with tutorials, the MC gets a lot of benefits so I'm just dying to know the benefits he could've gotten by clearing the damn tutorial instead of just dying and selling his OP staff for some quick bucks.

Dex-chan lover
LET'S_PLAY_SUPER_MARIO_QUADRATICS_13-9_screenshot_(1).png

Dex-chan lover
why..why would u give away your most treasured item..? I can- sigh*

Dex-chan lover
I'm not recognized as a person by god, because I don't have a license to be a person.

Dex-chan lover
so he sold is OP weapon and is now just a generic lvl 1 character with nothing special to him?

The MC's inability to made competent choices with his decision to sell his op staff for pocket change made me not want to read this anymore due to its sheer stupidity.

@Doomer You're wrong, he still has the incredible, hidden ability of making any other living organism in a radius of 5 million kilometers a retard, so that his "genius" can shine thru even more.

What a joke, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
5 separate laptops for each account, that's retarded. Why wouldn't you use VMs or at least one big monitor, a kvm switch, and some basic hotkeys for all the different rotations and movement?

Dex-chan lover
Was that staff not his main weapon of his main character on his main account, and your telling me he just tossed it dispite most likely carrying the same stats + of the one he mained? For basic gear money he could have gotten killing mobs using said staff?. Hell his only skill is heal, and he still tosses his main healing staff.

Contributor
You never sell a high end weapon that you actually need, this guy doesn't play anything

Double-page supporter
@tgb089 "WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?!"

Selling "Mega-staff of level-up-by-breathing(Hyperbole)" was a dumb move.

Is it just me or does his clothes in the very begining look way beter than the shit other clothes he has for the rest of the series?

Double-page supporter
Wow that catgirl has really minuscule tits despite not having a loli petite build, what kind of isekai is this!?

Dex-chan lover
@Kactusman Ever play a game before where the tutorial sort of takes place when you're at your best but shit happens and you have to start from scratch after that? The equipment always looked amazing, but then you look like a clown forever afterwards whenever you're in a state of leveling up. The bulk of this story is in that leveling up phase from the look of things.

Users who are viewing this thread